Fiesta ST what did you pay?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Paid $89 over invoice ($24,000 even), then get a $500 rebate on top of that, so $23,500. Car is white with Recaros as the only option.

peoples1234

Established Member
Sticker $26,155

Paid $25,003 (took the 0%, so it would have been $24,503 with rebate)

Recaros
Moonroof
Nav
Painted Wheels

peoples1234

Established Member
oh wow, they are that much? I had no idea. I thought they would be in the lower 20's...

Yea, I was initially put off by the price. Then I drove one and it made more sense. I still would have liked to have seen Ford come in at a lower price point, but I think they learned with the focus that people want top of the line models (most sales were ST2 and ST3 packages). The base FiST is very well equipped, and the Recaros are the only expense option ($2K).

wheelhopper

Established Member
I got a $1K off of sticker. I was happy with the deal considering I probably bought the first one in So. MD. I notice now that the other 2 the dealer network in this area had are still available so I might have been able to do a bit better, but I really enjoy the car and don't have any regrets at this point.

peoples1234

Established Member
I got a $1K off of sticker. I was happy with the deal considering I probably bought the first one in So. MD. I notice now that the other 2 the dealer network in this area had are still available so I might have been able to do a bit better, but I really enjoy the car and don't have any regrets at this point.

If it is any consolation, I still don't have my FiST :bored:

It is on a train somewhere in OK...

wheelhopper

Established Member
That's why I negotiated on the three the dealer had in its 5 or so locations. None of them was exactly what I would have ordered, and it would have been cheaper to order it the way I wanted, but I did not want to wait an extra 2 months.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
If it is any consolation, I still don't have my FiST :bored:

It is on a train somewhere in OK...

Same..mine got built on Oct 7th, and isn't scheduled to be at the dealer till Nov 4th. Amazing that nowdays it takes a month to ship a car!

c. love

Established Member
^ curious when you ordered?

I got word I am suppose to get mine 1st week in Dec. I will discuss price when I get the car----long story in my case lol

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
^ curious when you ordered?

I got word I am suppose to get mine 1st week in Dec. I will discuss price when I get the car----long story in my case lol

Ordered it 3SEP... so much for the "6 week" wait time lol.

c. love

Established Member
Ordered it 3SEP... so much for the "6 week" wait time lol.

I ordered mine about the same time and I am told 1st week of dec. I figured they are a lower production car so it would take awhile. I guess for me I wouldnt mind if I got it after Jan 1

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I ordered mine about the same time and I am told 1st week of dec. I figured they are a lower production car so it would take awhile. I guess for me I wouldnt mind if I got it after Jan 1

If you can deal with a dealer optioned one they're all over man..I drive by one every day lol

c. love

Established Member
If you can deal with a dealer optioned one they're all over man..I drive by one every day lol

Local dealer didn't have one the next closest dealer (350mi) had a green one. Green is a no go. I'm sure I could have gone to Denver (biggest closest city to me) but my time is limited this time of year. I'm not in a hurry for it actually and the "deal" I'm getting i may as well get it as optioned as I can.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Well I lucked out when picking up the car early, and got an extra $500 in rebates! Out the door price for a Recaro/Rado grey wheel FiST was $24,9XX.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
26k with every single option except for sun/moonroof
14 st tuxedo black, grey wheels, leather recaros, nav, etc...

*edit*
Oh wow, this post is the equivalent of the old person looking for their car in the mall parking lot. "This can't be right....yeah my car isn't even in this lot." Definitely thought this was the Focus section

Last edited by a moderator:

97StangSVT

Established Member
My '16 Kona Blue FiST with recaros and navigation was $21,200 out the door, including the 6% MD sales tax.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread