Fiesta ST 12.4@110

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
This is ATP's bolt on GTX28 kit, with their I/C, charge pipe, and downpipe. Little sleeper for sure!

[video=youtube;ejN0ZpWBWZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejN0ZpWBWZo[/video]

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Cant wait to see what else they have in store for it! Seems like theyre doing better with this platform than the Focus' surprisingly.

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
Holy Shit! I was somewhat attrackted to the new Fiesta and FoFo, but this makes me want one for sure!

Dave_6

Established Member
Damn I wish I could afford one of these for a daily driver! Seem like they would be really fun to drive stock.

xenodragon

Established Member
Yeah, but look at the tires it needs on the front to get traction. Would never be able to drive that on the street with that power, and without those tires im sure the TQ steer is ridiculous.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I wonder how much this kit costs. I can't see it on their site.. 3.5 - 4 sec quicker than stock with a bolton kit is pretty impressive.
They haven't released anything price wise for this kit yet, but the GT25 kit was suppose to be ~$1700. And they aren't that slow stock lol, they'll run high 14's, I just ran 14.2@99 on a shitty prep T&T night with just a tune and intake.
Yeah, but look at the tires it needs on the front to get traction. Would never be able to drive that on the street with that power, and without those tires im sure the TQ steer is ridiculous.

These cars don't really torque steer with the TVC system. And of course you'd need tires to pull those kind of times, kind of goes without saying with a fwd car.. surprised that even needs to be brought up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread