FFW in the ATL 08????

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Ill be there. Gonna be showing my 91 trunk car. ATL will be one of my first big shows with her so we will see how it goes.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I'll probably be there if the car is still together. Last year it was blown up. Lol. Hopefully this year I'll have better luck.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Our car club pfomustangs.com is going...should be a fun time...Hope you make it F8L...last year we didn't go cuz of rain. Most of us are staying at the ho-jo's....

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Our mustang club is going pfomustangs.com There will be a few of us there for sure....

Staying at the ho-jo's....my tag says slo-poc.....I know what your car looks like....I'll keep an eye out....

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
i'm going i made my reservations today......see ya'll there. we'll be at the comfort inn again. we all need to have a drink while were there.

95'lightning

Established Member
May go down for saturday but I don't think I'll spend the whole weekend, last year wasn't that great imo. I've always went, but like other races and shows, less and less people are going.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Few of us will be at our hotel late thurs night....friday morning..its fun time.....

Granted my buddy bobby can get his l up and running, and his cobra ..both are down...

Users who are viewing this thread