Few pics of Zyborgs ride this weekend, quick pics... SS Content

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Zyborg this wkend and was able to snap some quick pics. Sick 14' SS 1LE...
Enjoy...

ss3_zps8kt6bxfw.jpg

ss1_zpss8nrbvhk.jpg

(sorry, shows lil of his misses)

sscobra1_zpsxtuxgqhk.jpg

ss2_zpsxq1beflx.jpg

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
his car is sick in person, all the small things make the difference with that car. wrapped hood, halos, body valence, really nice in person.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Amazing job on those pics. You have some skills with that camera, I shall have a new wall paper!

Again, it was great meeting you and the wifey. GF and I had a great time. :beer:

Badberger

Established Member
Nice car man those camaros make some big power with Some work my buddy has a 13 1le pro charger heads and so on makes 760whl on pump gas and stock short block lol

ramstein

Established Member
1LE looks so much better than a regular SS, and the redfire Cobra with black wheels looks sharp.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Nice AJ!.....next you'll have to meet my Coyote

Sup Danny, didnt know you had gotten one. Absolutely, we should definitely get together. Maybe give them a go. What do you have done to the 5.0? Still have the mach?

How do you like this car compared to your old vette zyborg? Car looks tits!

My vette was much faster and handled great, with that said, I like the camaro much better. To me the camaro is a better all around car, it handles very close to how the c5z used to (which I find unbelievable) and is still plenty peppy. It just suits my personality better.

Nice looking cam-a-roo.

iseewutyoudidthere... Lol

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
Got the 13' last yr Oct. But sold the mach early Feb last yr as well. Just have an axleback and lowering springs for now. Waiting on my ported cobrajet intake to come back and have longtubes, 3 in hpipe, jlt cai and a tune waiting on 93 and E85

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Got the 13' last yr Oct. But sold the mach early Feb last yr as well. Just have an axleback and lowering springs for now. Waiting on my ported cobrajet intake to come back and have longtubes, 3 in hpipe, jlt cai and a tune waiting on 93 and E85

Very nice. Should be a very healthy set up. I currently have an intake and ported throttle body on the car. I plan on additing LTs and tune it eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread