Ferrari 355 Video

96cobrakid

Established Member
I just started messing around with all this video stuff and here is what i made so far. I took all of the pictures and shot all the video in this thing. i know the ending sucks, but what do you guys think so far?

Ferrari 355 Spider

Last edited:

2000-S6

Established Member
very nice vid, and good music! i like your style...whether you roll a ferrari or a dropped gremlin, some mcdonald's is always in the house...

mark209

Marines Lead The Way
Established Member
Nice vid man, but the quality is a bit low, heard some screachign at times. But other than that it was nice, bad ass 355 though, whoever its owner is must be a happy cat..

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
so he can afford a ferrari but cant afford to have a decent camera film the video of his car?? that is prolly the lowest quality video and audio I've downloaded in 2 years. but other than that, very nice car! how young is the owner?? he looks to young to own a ferrari! did his parents buy it for him or did he inherit lots of money? just curious.

and LOL at the drive thru guy thinking the 355i is a testarossa. ;-)

96cobrakid

Established Member
i dunno how it got reduced, i just made it and uploaded it on a free site. sorry im not spielberg. anyway, if u shirnk down the size fo the window it is better. the guy driving in most of the pics and vids is my buddy. we detail cars together adn i just happen to take all the footage of it. it is one of our customers, and before u go and say that i romp on other peoples cars he knows it, has seen the video, and thought it was awesome. the guy who has it is probably about 30

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by 96cobrakid
ill try to get it fixed later today and repost it, sorry guys, ill get it working

Cool!

Some reason its not on my computer anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread