Fender stripes and other vinyl

twcbitten

Established Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my latest mod. I purchased these vinyl graphics from Jason Shepherd over at Anchor Room His products are superior and the customer service is fanominal to say the least! Although he did not have the color I wanted or fender stripes available, he agreed to purchase the color I wanted and make the additional stripes available as long as I dedicated to the purchase. He had recieved the vinyl, produced the product and shipped it all within 3 days time. Through out the process he kept contact and sent photos. The communication was top notch!

color is; Dark Charcoal Metalic
and the 777 on my hood graphics is my production #

Thanks Jason!

cb5ae88f.jpg

320a7e25.jpg

d0387531.jpg

6e9d4fbd.jpg

Teej281

Established Member
He had those planned for a couple weeks. I linked him to some pics of them. I was going to get a set for my car. Just havent gotten around to buying them yet. And did you install them yourself or did someone do it for you?

twcbitten

Established Member
He had those planned for a couple weeks. I linked him to some pics of them. I was going to get a set for my car. Just havent gotten around to buying them yet. And did you install them yourself or did someone do it for you?

Not sure who you are referring to. You must be talking about Jason over at the anchor room? Either way it dont matter. The way this came about is; I looked all over online for pics of other stangs with fender stripes and all's I came up with for stangs were like 1.5"-2" stripes. Ive seen tons of vette's with the approximate size that I thought would look nice. I actually requested these in 4" after holding an envelope up to the car.....

I did install them myself, fowolling Jason's instructions. He has posted a video on his website Anchor Room that was also helpful.

I did have one hiccup as I got started. The stripes are fairly long. So when I peeled the first one off the trasfer tape, it folded over (adhesive side) and stuck to itself and the back side of the paper. But with some patience I was able to peel it off the paper and itself without stretching it. Then I sprayed more application fluid on it, which moistend the paper enough to scrape it off using my fingernail. These just take some patience, as shown in the video....

ab858d00.jpg

55f2546e.jpg

ffd82ef7.jpg

aa1e3507.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread