Fender Aprons

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
Hey guys I was curious about these aprons and another that I see on the fordparts website that supposedly has the apron and strut tower and frame rail. Also they say that they're pretty much discontinued... Are you guys still getting them or is this all that's left if you still have them?
ill.jpg

Thanks!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys I was curious about these aprons and another that I see on the fordparts website that supposedly has the apron and strut tower and frame rail. Also they say that they're pretty much discontinued... Are you guys still getting them or is this all that's left if you still have them?
View attachment 16235

Thanks!

There are a couple different items people have been refering to as the fender aprons.

In the previous post, I was refering to the plastic liners inside of the fender (I'm hoping this is what the poster was refering to). They are commonly replaced simply from years of road rash.

For the actual metal aprons, strut towers, and frame rails; these are indeed discontinued :( They are not commonly requested items these days, since an insurance company will total a car of this age before these items are replaced. However, if you are in need of these items, I'd be happy to take a look and see if there is anything out there available at any of the dealers.

Thanks
Mike R

Terminator_Rich

Established Member
There are a couple different items people have been refering to as the fender aprons.

In the previous post, I was refering to the plastic liners inside of the fender (I'm hoping this is what the poster was refering to). They are commonly replaced simply from years of road rash.

For the actual metal aprons, strut towers, and frame rails; these are indeed discontinued :( They are not commonly requested items these days, since an insurance company will total a car of this age before these items are replaced. However, if you are in need of these items, I'd be happy to take a look and see if there is anything out there available at any of the dealers.

Thanks
Mike R
Hey Mike are you still able to source these aprons?

Users who are viewing this thread