Fellow gear heads north of Boston ?

Kman11

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I'm sort of new here. Had a 03 cobra that I sold 9 years ago to do the right thing (house, new business etc etc). I was on here a lot then before I sold the snake. Couldn't figure out my old name though so started a new one.

Anyway I just picked up relatively stock ( for now) 11 GT, looking for any other fellow car enthusiasts in my area that are up more meeting up, cruising , hitting the drag way etc.

Love to hear from anyone! I live in the Peabody area.

Jesse.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I know it's not north but I'm in Easton. If you need any help with anything just hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kman11

Established Member
Great thanks guys!

Let me know if you guys are planning on heading to the dragway anytime soon. I'll be heading up within the next few weeks. I'd like to run the car stock ( with tires and suspension) to get a baseline before starting any other power mods.

Fiveslow - Your car sounds badass, love to check it out sometime! Ill be going FI this winter, love to see the turbo setup!

Jesse.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Great thanks guys!

Let me know if you guys are planning on heading to the dragway anytime soon. I'll be heading up within the next few weeks. I'd like to run the car stock ( with tires and suspension) to get a baseline before starting any other power mods.

Fiveslow - Your car sounds badass, love to check it out sometime! Ill be going FI this winter, love to see the turbo setup!

Jesse.

It's a blast to drive. This lil Chinese turbo kit performs great. If you are ever in she south shore area hit me up and you check it out. Id love to take it to epping but i don't have any drag tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igloo

Established Member
Just Made my account and saw this post. I'm from Marblehead and if you want to meet some new people I highly recommend the Mustangs of Massachusetts club. been a member for almost 2 years and I highly recommend it.

Kman11

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys! I will look forward to hopefully meeting some if not all of you at some point!

I will be heading to the track for one of the street nights either the week of the 4th or 11th. I'll update this thread incase anyone else wants to go up.

Igloo - Great thanks for the info! I will look into it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread