*Feeler*

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
I havent made up my mind completely as for now, but its going to go up for sale later on this summer. Would anyone on here be interested in my gt? Its got the eibach pro-kit, cobra r rims, cai, upr-x pipe (high flow cats), had flowmasters (took them off last week) and replaced them with a mac catback, 1.25" wheel spacers, 35% tint on sides, smoked headlights (50 resto), and a bunch of other minor stuff. Pics and a complete list can be found here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2357214, car has 92k miles on it, oil has been changed accordingly, car has never been raced. Looking for $8500
- Corey

*included with the sale would be original rims with tires, PI intake, sound system, car cover, and possibly my portable garage

Last edited:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Seen the car personally, its in pretty damn good shape and for the mods it has it is a tasteless car.

- Corey any idea what you are looking for? I was talking to connor and he said you were thinking along the lines of a mach1, let me know because when I was cobra shopping I came across a bunch of mach's that were all great deals.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
thanks ben, if it sells id be looking for an 03/04 cobra, but im not in a rush to get one, i was thinking about mach 1's but a cobra is what i really want

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
At least you are using NADA and not kelley blue book, but where did you get $7500? Average retail on your car w/ the mileage is $6700 and thats if you have leather power seats, its 6500 if you don't.

Honestly man its gonna be tough. For the money and mileage of your car you can get a comparable cobra if you can find a seller not on crack. See if you can search around and find out what those cars are actually selling for, not what people are asking. I think you will find that comparable cars to yours are going for $4000-$5000 and sometimes that includes the PI head/intake swap.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
At least you are using NADA and not kelley blue book, but where did you get $7500? Average retail on your car w/ the mileage is $6700 and thats if you have leather power seats, its 6500 if you don't.

Honestly man its gonna be tough. For the money and mileage of your car you can get a comparable cobra if you can find a seller not on crack. See if you can search around and find out what those cars are actually selling for, not what people are asking. I think you will find that comparable cars to yours are going for $4000-$5000 and sometimes that includes the PI head/intake swap.
thanks for the input

Users who are viewing this thread