Feeler/thinking of selling my DIB 2015 PP car w/ Recaros

RSKtakR

Established Member
Feeler/thinking of selling my DIB 2015 PP 5.0 w/ Recaros

Kind of thinking that I might want to sell my mustang... I ordered this car and took it off the lot 1/23/15, have the window sticker and all paperwork. Car will have 1600 miles after driving it home today and will go higher some I'm sure, only mod is 20% window tint and a MBRP race cat back system, w/ the LET tune. Car has never seen rain or snow, sits in the garage for the most part as I have another DD, it has been waxed once, and kept pretty clean. Car sounds amazing, runs great, no scratches, dents or dings, interior still smells new, I had the oil changed at 500 miles at Ford and haven't beat the crap out of it or anything. I have a LET 91oct tune on it w/ a SCT X4. Stock cat back exhaust will be included with the car. I love this car, but honestly just think I don't want to continue making monthly payments on it. Pics posted below . PM, post, text or call 816-799-2048. Car is located in the Kansas City Missouri area. $36k.

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Established Member
^^ This.. I have never had problems taking my cars/trucks to my dealer and having any warranty work done. I had less than 6k miles on my 2011 GT that I had bought brand new, put a tune, drag radials, exhaust a CAI and suspension parts on and then the MT82 shot craps, then the clutch pedal had to be replaced and my dealer never gave me any issues about the aftermarket parts. That being said I have read where other people have run into problems w/ ANY type of modding done to a car when it comes to warranty work, so ya it just depends on your dealer.

IMG_3364.JPGIMG_3363.JPGIMG_3362.JPGIMG_3361.JPGIMG_3360.JPG^^

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Established Member
needs vacuumed lol

Attachments

• int1.JPG
    int1.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,749
  • int2.JPG
    int2.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,744