Feeler: swap my recaros for your stock seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnut

Established Member
delete thread i already have 2 buyers if i decide to sell.

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
So you want premium leather seats AND $2000 AND they must be willing to come to you to do the swap?

correct. the seats are a $1700 factory option. only $300 bucks more for the recaros which will run you $3000 from ford. do the math.

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
But that doesn't make sense. The buyer is giving you his premium leather seats that are worth a good bit of money, Plus $2000? You really aren't doing your math correctly. Would you explain your numbers a little better? What is the $1700 seat option and where does the $300 option come from?

Holovacko

Established Member
If I'm reading this correctly...The leather premium are a $1700 option and the Recaro are $300 more than that? So the Recaro seats are a $2000 option, but $3000 to buy direct from Ford? ... I think I'm reading it wrong though, because I would be paying the $2000 Recaro price, plus the $1700 ($3700) I already paid and driving to swap. Shouldn't I just be paying the $300 difference? Or you're offering me $0 for my seats and want full price for yours? GLWS.

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Yeah I think thats right. The math is all jacked up. He should be asking for $300 cash plus mint premium leather seats. and then he wants the person to waste their gas to come to him. I don't see it happening but good luck.

devildog1679

Established Member
Not that bad of a deal. If you don't have Recaros and buy them they will cost you 3K. You can then sell your leather seats for maybe 1K. So a net cost of 2K.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
Not that bad of a deal. If you don't have Recaros and buy them they will cost you 3K. You can then sell your leather seats for maybe 1K. So a net cost of 2K.

Exactly. Someone gets it. Still a bit high, but not a bad deal for someone who really wants the Recaros.

It only makes sense to swap them together in person. 2 people can make it happen A LOT faster.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
correct. the seats are a $1700 factory option. only $300 bucks more for the recaros which will run you $3000 from ford. do the math.
:??::nonono:
:lol:

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member

Well I failed out of high school but it seems to me your seats are used, "brand new condition" or not, they're still used. $3000 is ridiculous for new seats from ford and $2000 plus old seats is still pretty high. Your car and your seats... Good luck

kingnut

Established Member

this. and im sure the market is flooded with stock leather seats. i dont see why anyone is having a problem with this. i already have 2 PM's to buy them at that price. so i dont need your input of why the math doesnt make sense. they are not up for sale yet. when they are they will sell for the $2000 plus swap.

kingnut

Established Member
delete thread i already have 2 buyers if i decide to sell.

Last edited:

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
Haha, have fun brother. I don't think $2000 is a bad price for selling, but 2k PLUS trade is bonkers. Glad you got what you wanted though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread