Feeler: possibly want to sell or trade my built 03 cobra coupe

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I have been thinking about selling or trading my 2003 fully built torch red coupe. Car has 33,000 original miles on car. Has a deans performance built 284 engine, 9 thread heads, crower stage 3 blower cams, Mac ceramic longtubes with off road x pipe, borla stinger catback, built t56, built solid axle 8.8, racecraft tubular k member, all tubular control arms in front and rear, 18x9 and 18x10 true forged Mach 5 wheeles, and much more. Car was tuned by Blankenship tuning and made 642 rwhp on 93 octane on 19 psi and 714 rwhp on e85 and 24 psi. Car has a kenne bell 2.8 blower with the behemouth inlet. Have SVT certificate for car and Dyno sheets. Car runs amazing!! Asking $29,500 for it. I didnt pay much less than that and I added the wheels and stuff. I am looking for a 2011 and up gt and not wanting to give cash with my car..I would possibly trade or sell. I'll post pics in a few mins. You can text. 1-812-719-4648 for more pics also. Thanks

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpg

bigalien

Established Member
I have been thinking about selling or trading my 2003 fully built torch red coupe. Car has 33,000 original miles on car. Has a deans performance built 284 engine, 9 thread heads, crower stage 3 blower cams, Mac ceramic longtubes with off road x pipe, borla stinger catback, built t56, built solid axle 8.8, racecraft tubular k member, all tubular control arms in front and rear, 18x9 and 18x10 true forged Mach 5 wheeles, and much more. Car was tuned by Blankenship tuning and made 642 rwhp on 93 octane on 19 psi and 714 rwhp on e85 and 24 psi. Car has a kenne bell 2.8 blower with the behemouth inlet. Have SVT certificate for car and Dyno sheets. Car runs amazing!! Asking $29,500 for it. I didnt pay much less than that and I added the wheels and stuff. I am looking for a 2011 and up gt and not wanting to give cash with my car..I would possibly trade or sell. I'll post pics in a few mins. You can text. 1-812-719-4648 for more pics also. Thanks

Still for sale? If so how nego are you? Maybe would you keep the extra set of track wheels cause I won't use them I like the street rims with the black centers. I have cash I don't need to do all that extra bs getting a car loan I have almost half already and the rest is already approved in the form of a personal loan so in less than a day to get the rest and it's already a done deal so I will show up with cash in hand no forms other than on your end to transfer title. I've never owned one of these but have wanted to for about 10 years now I finally have the money but just trying to find the right one cause there's so many. But i like yours cause it has almost everything done that I want to do.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for all the intrest but I have decided to keep the car. Just can't let her go..lol. Don't wanna start over on a new car. Thanks again for all the intrest everyone!

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Ok car is possibly up for sale again or trade for a 2011-up 5.0 automatic car with low miles. Asking price still 29,500 and no cash on my end for a trade. Car is fast and runs great! Serious offers only. For more pics and info text me at 1-812-719-4648. My name is brandon. Thanks

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump...car for sale only now. Info on car above. Can call or text number in add for more info. Great car just time to move on to a more practical car for family and daily driving. Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread