Feeler/Possibly FS: TrueForged Mach 5's w/ Tires

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Just an FYI..I bet Steve has some different center caps laying around that would allow the rear IRS center hub to clear, thus doing away with the spacer.

Might be of interest to the future buyer.

Great wheels! Best of luck with the sale.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Just an FYI..I bet Steve has some different center caps laying around that would allow the rear IRS center hub to clear, thus doing away with the spacer.

Might be of interest to the future buyer.

Great wheels! Best of luck with the sale.

:beer: I do not know of any, but he might. Thanks.

SlowPony97

Established Member
Damn these are the EXACT wheels i was looking for. Wish i had the extra money, or rather.. money in general to pick em up man. If you still have them in a year or two i should have the extra money lool. Bump for awesome setup.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Damn these are the EXACT wheels i was looking for. Wish i had the extra money, or rather.. money in general to pick em up man. If you still have them in a year or two i should have the extra money lool. Bump for awesome setup.

Haha, thanks man. For my sake I hope I don't have these in 1-2 years!

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
hold on to those bad boys for another year until i graduate college and ill buy them from you:coolman:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
speedofsound I saw some DD mach's on ebay for sale, in chrome and the normal color

Edit: saw you already got some. Goodluck selling man, if i had the money id be all over these bad ass wheels

Last edited:

SlowPony97

Established Member
I'll buy them but i can't buy them for the price you are asking lol. Free BUMP for awesome rims. Hope you have them in a year or two. ;) Then i can pick them up!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
sweet rims bro! just wondering if you'd sell the wheels without the tires? if so, how much picked up.

I'm really trying to not separate them because I'd be left with tires to sell; over half of SVTP wants DRs :rolling: I know they'd be sold if I would separate them, I just don't want tires lying around forever. I guess in due time I'll come around.

Users who are viewing this thread