Feeler: Posi Ported Eaton, TB, & Plenum, C&L, & BF 2.76

swt99svt

Established Member
This is a feeler for my Posi Ported Eaton and Plenum. Blower was rebuilt 500mi ago and has rougly 40k on it all together. This blower was personally delivered to Posi and picked up from Posi by myself. Brian is one awesome guy and I'm proud to say I dealt with him in person.

With my build, the car put down 538/560. Not bad.

The unit is powder coated. Not sure what it's worth but if the price is right, it's yours.

I'm on a quest for 700whp so that is the only reason it's for sale.

Unit includes a billet flow hub and a 2.76.

My trader rating speaks for itself.

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0021-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sethsual

Established Member
TTT. TB and C&L not included.

Offers?
What changed your mind about the throttle body and intake? How many more miles have you put on it since April? What are you wanting to get out of it?
Someone with as many transactions as you should know to put a starting price up for buyers! :poke: lol

swt99svt

Established Member
What changed your mind about the throttle body and intake? How many more miles have you put on it since April? What are you wanting to get out of it?
Someone with as many transactions as you should know to put a starting price up for buyers! :poke: lol

I changed my mind about the TB and intake because I'm looking at going VMP. The TB has a POSI port on it. I can get the intake powerdercoated black to match the VMP.

Would you sell parts just to pay to replace them? Probably not if it wasn't necessary.

How many miles since April? Less than 50. The car is sitting in my garage with a fuel wiring issue. It's going into the shop on Aug 12th. I finally got a wild hair and decided to finish it. It's been boating season so I've had other go fast hobbies to keep me happy.

True, I could have posted a price. Having been in sales for the last 15 years I also know why put a price out there. People will offer what they believe it's worth. I'll accept what I feel it's worth. Half the fun of selling/buying is the negotiating.

Having said that, most of the ported blowers from POSI go in the $800+. North of $1,000 with the TB.

This has been rebuilt, powdercoated, comes with a billetflow hub and a 2.76.

Seeing you know mustangs well and are familiar with the market I assume you will be able to quantify the value of the blower for your own personal build.

:poke:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I think it's the blue powdercoat. Valve covers blue...cool, just not digging the SC being blue though.

I would still post a price and then negotiate. plus i'm suprised a mod hasn't come in yet and demand a price to be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread