FEELER: New Black Super Snake Alcoa 20" Wheels

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
Now on eBay:

Ebay link to my auction, thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290708086424?item=290708086424&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1156

As it states, I have a brand new set of Black Super Snake Alcoa Wheels. Fronts are 20x9 and the rears are 20x10. They come with the black Shelby center caps. These wheels have never been mounted and are still in the box. I had two sets of these and sold the first set on this forum back in February to Fire04cobra. I have decided to go with performance over looks. I'm looking at getting a new blower and need some funds.

I have looked and have not found a distributor with these wheels in stock. I'm been told by a few of them that they don't expect to ever have these wheels in stock.

The wheels are located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Local pickups are ok and preferred. I have no problem shipping as long as you cover the shipping fee. I will add more pictures when I get home from work.

Price is $4,500 OBO for everything. Please no low ball offers, you would just be wasting your time. All Pm's show up on my phone, so I will reply quickly. I hope I don't regret selling these wheels, they are sexy as you can see in the last picture.

They OEM 19" wheels seen in the bottom of the picture are pending sale. You can see the boxes the SS Alcoa's are in.
IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

Close up shot
IMG_2308.jpg

They are black from factory and come that way from Shelby in Las Vegas where I got them from.
IMG_2314.jpg

All the wheels together. 2 left ones are 20x10 and 2 right ones are 20x9
IMG_2312.jpg

Center Caps
IMG_2297.jpg

How they look mounted on a Super Snake GT500.
shelby-gt350-50th-an-6w.jpg

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Brave man taking cashiers checks and money orders - lot of fake ones out there that clear...then the bank figures out the fraud and you get stuck. Be careful.

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
Man, if these were only be sold for the retail price I'd hop all over them! 1100+ for a single wheel is just to exp :( These are so sexy looking

Last edited:

peteypab2133

Established Member
Someone please buy these so we can send them to ADV1 or someone to replicate them before its to late. Then we can do a group buy on them in wider sizes and different colors!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread