feeler fs/trade: 2000 Mustang GT convertable 5 speed

Beaver2000

Established Member
I have a 2000 Mustang GT convertable 5 speed that I am looking to sell or trade. It is black on black on black with 78,xxx original miles. Has 18'' chrome cobra r rims with 245's up front and 265's in back, pro 5.0 shifter, jet racing chip, pypes o/r x pipe with Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust (I have actual exhaust video), BBK CAI, it is a GT but the previous owner has put the cobra and svt badging on it and I have just not gotten to take them off or replace them. Also will come with a hypertech programmer. It runs great and pulls hard. I just got the A/C fixed and am in the process of replacing the calipers, rotors, and pads, which should be done by tonight or tomorrow....I am wanting to trade for a 1996/98 cobra with fairly lower miles...I am sure I am missing a few things, but as a rough post there it is. If I were to sell it I would like to get about $9,000 because I am wanting an older Cobra. My email is [email protected] or you can text me at (740)506-0120. I have a TON of pictures upon request because I am new to the forum and currently not too sure how to post pictures at the moment. Thanks guys and gals and do not hesitate to email/text with questions!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread