23,600 miles
Dark Red with gray interior
6 speed manual trans
Flowmaster axle back exhaust
Lowering springs
spoiler
SUPER CLEAN

Brand new tires

I could buy this for $18500...is it worth it? I know Cobras, Boss 302's, Shelby's and older 69-71 Boss cars and the market in and out. As for a generic GT deluxe with sorta low miles...I am clueless!!

Any advice would be great... Thanks! :beer:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Yep a 5 speed manual(already said I know the Boss cars and Cobras and not these S197 GT's!!!)
LOl...I can now buy it for $16950. It needs a dyno tune as the cats were removed and now has cat codes for the CEL. I think I might get it. Even though its a base and has the polished wheels (I hate polished wheels) its really good looking. Is the color called redfire? Its the darker red like the 03 Vintage Cobras. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

amarchant

Established Member
Sounds like a good price to me. On the general market, a car like that would have an asking price in the upper teens and low 20s.

mtrsprt

Established Member
It's only worth what your willing to pay for it. It's still just a another Pony car out there. Hundreds of THOUSANDS of them out there. It's approaching 7 years old now. Depreciation hasn't bottomed out yet. I myself, wouldn't buy pre-2010 for more than $14000.00, even with 23K miles.

For $27,000.00 you can get into a 2014 GT.

FastCarsFTW

Casual
Established Member
Sounds sick but let me throw some numbers at you real quick. In 3 years that gt will be 10 years old. If we look at at an 03-04 mustang gt with 40-50k miles about what yours will have at that that time, they go for between 8-10k now. I'd say your looking at a car that will lose 8-10k in value in the next 3 years. Ouch. I'd either buy it for 15k or look at a terminator or save a bit for an 07 gt500 as they wont tank as much as a gt. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread