Feeler F/S or trade late 03 Sonic Blue Coupe in Western NC

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Name: Jared
Contact me on here since I check the site at least once a day.

OK well testing the waters on our Sonic Blue 2003 Coupe. Not in an immediate rush to sell the car but we will see where it goes. The car was purchased in May of 2011 from Columbia SC. The car has been in and out of the shop the last 6 months with clutch/trans issues but they will be 100% solved before the car is sold or traded so you will not get a lemon of a car. The reason for selling is that we don't have the time to put into the car like we know someone else will. I will be happy to answer any and all questions you have about the car.

Details:

- Late 03 Coupe
- 107,xxx Miles
- Was rear ended last spring and the entire car was repainted

Condition

Overall I would rate the car as good it does have 107k miles after all but it has been babied since we have had the car washed at least two times a week and made sure everything was cleaned and detailed weekly.

Body/Paint - 7.5/10
Interior - 9/10
Engine/Drivetrain - 8/10
Wheels & Tires - 9/10

As far as the exterior due to rear end collision last year the paint over all is good-great but when the clutch and transmission issues started we had to get a flat bed to tow the car to the shop and the cracked the front bumper on the lower section of the lower opening and it damaged the chin spoiler as well, also there is a chip on the drivers side scoop. We can take care of both of these issues if desired or you can. The hood vents were modded and then some jack*** decided he would take a knife and cut a chunk out of them.

The interior is in great shape for the miles and age of the car. The dash/doors, etc are all in excellent condition as well as the original leather with alcantara suede insert seats. There are no tears or major cracks in them. The back seat is in great shape as well. and the car has never been smoked in.

The drivetrain is where the problems are at the moment but like stated above they will be taken care off before the car is sold. When it was rear ended the clutch started making some noise and it eventually just went out on us so it was changed and the people that did it decided to halfway do the job and it ruined the stock trans so the car is currently getting a Magnum t56 with the 2.66 first gear Mcleod Clutch and all new parts. The motor and IRS are both in great running order.

Wheels/Tires - Chrome 18" FR500's 18x9 front and 18x10 rear toyo proxes in the front with 80-85% tread left and BFG KDW's in the back with 50-60% tread.

Mods

Engine/Drivetrain:

Home ported blower (according to previous owner)
Bassani o/r X pipe
Borla Stinger Cat-back
D@D performance transmissions t56 2.66 1st gear with 26 spline input 31 spline output
Mcleod clutch
Fidanza aluminium flywheel
FRPP TOB and Pilot bearing
Firewall adjuster
Hurst shift handle and white 6 speed knob
2.81 Upper
Billitflow idler
NGK TR6 plugs
Gatorback belt
DiabloSport Predator handheld tuned (dyno'd at 471 rwhp and 500 rwtq)

I am probably missing a few things as well

Suspension/Brakes/Chassis
Eibach Pro springs
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
Stock shocks and struts
Powerslot rotors
Hawk HP+ pads

Wheels/Tires
Front wheels - 18x9 Chrome FR500
Rear wheels - 18x10 Chrome FR500
Front tires - 275/35/18 Toyo Proxes 80%
Rear tires - 295/35/18 BFG KDW 2's 50-60%

Factory satin 17x9 wheels can be included only 2 have tires on them.

Interior

Hilton Boost Overlay
Blue LED floor lighting when the doors open

Audio

Kenwood double din touch screen
Kenwood speakers in the doors
Factory amps and Mach 460 rear deck

Exterior/Body

Shaved reflectors on rear bumper
Brand new third break light
6k HID headlights (blue diamond in color)
3k fog lights (yellow in color)
35% tint on sides and rear
Raxiom smoked Taillights
Clear corner headlights
Shorty radio antenna

Trades looking for an Oxford White Cobra other colors considered with less mods high miles don't scare us but preferably not over 120k.

For straight out buy $18,500 OBO. It wont take much to make the car flawless inside and out so please make some reasonable offers since there has been nearly $5,000 spent on the new transmission and parts alone in the last few weeks.

Pics of the car more pictures will be added tomorrow (damaged areas will be posted tomorrow as well)

IMG_8974.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
I will vouch for this car all day every day. Owner is a stand up guy who doesn't half a** anything he does. Car stayed immaculate until the it got into the wrong mechanics hands. It still breaks my heart that he's decided to get rid of it. Will make an excellent car for an enthusiast with the time and $$$ to make it into a monster.

SONIC-Hedgehog

Established Member
more info on the accident? what was the damage? was it just paint?

The accident happened on my way to school one day. It was a four car pile. A guy was texting and did not hit his brakes and slammed into the car behind me which got shoved into me and caused me to slide into the car in front of me. The front bumper had a hitch hole in it and was replaced. the rear was replaced and taillights replaced. There was little damage done to the driver side rear quarter which was pulled out and the corner fixed. I had the whole car resprayed because I am anal about looks and did not want the paint to be off on different panels if it was just matched. OEM parts were used for replacements.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Yep the car is very well maintained and it stays clean....

Here are the other photo's of the interior and damage as promised for the miles you wont find another car this clean...

IMG_6138_zps0557fb42.jpg

IMG_6139_zps38dbfb89.jpg

IMG_6130_zpsa853268f.jpg

IMG_6129_zpsc4a4a80a.jpg

IMG_6127_zps25099c36.jpg

IMG_6132_zpsbf322156.jpg

IMG_6133_zpsf5d0f573.jpg

IMG_6134_zps7b465e9c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread