:Feeler: F/S 1997 Twin Turbo Cobra

mdisalvo85

Established Member
I think everyones drawn into a thread with a twin turbo cobra (which is sweet by the way)...however I think the price is a tad high for the market right now...Nice ride though.

mdisalvo85

Established Member
Sure thing, I know how it is to post a for sale on a car and have views but not many leads on a sale...What about getting a paint job to fix some of those faded/chipped spots? Those are chipped spots on the gas cap cover?

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
Sure thing, I know how it is to post a for sale on a car and have views but not many leads on a sale...What about getting a paint job to fix some of those faded/chipped spots? Those are chipped spots on the gas cap cover?

They are not really chip marks. It is a factory defect where the paint did not adhere to the body and the paint is flaking off. Like I said in the ad the car needs a paint job and that is why the price is not similar to other TT Cobra ads.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
When you said stock cobra crank do you mean a stock 03/04 crank or stock 97 crank?

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Hey man give me a call tomorrow, anytime, 512-669-8012. I wanna speak to you about the car.

Users who are viewing this thread