(feeler) direct port boss intake w/ extras

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
Trying to see what I can get for kit. I have a direct port boss intake plumbed by nitrous express with nano 3000. Also coming with the kit with be Parnell Jones carbon fiber intake made for the boss intake, NX purge, NOS mini progressive, NOS bottle opener, nitrous outlet middle console panel, and brand new X4 sct programmer. Looking to get $2500 no slitting up selling as a kit. I also throw in the blowbyracing tune for 100 shot. Also has the plug and play wiring harness for easy install.

If interested pm me with your number and I'll send pics of everything

Last edited:

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
View attachment imagejpeg_0.jpg IMG_2279.jpgIMG_1694.jpgIMG_0222.jpgIMG_0221.jpg

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
If you decide to start parting it up, would you be interested in trading the boss direct port for my virgin boss intake plus cash? I have a nitrous outlet plate setup, maxing the plate out soon so I'm ready to jump up to a direct port setup. Or I'd trade for the whole setup for my setup plus cash too...I don't need the nano though.

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
No not looking to part anything out. I was selling it to fund a supercharger but nobody wants to pay my asking price for a good kit. So I'm thinking of keeping it. And just building my engine to take a bigger shot.

Users who are viewing this thread