FEELER: Cobra Jet Manifold Setup Tampa, Fl

DZANDERSEN

Established Member
The ford racing paint isn't flawless even brand new on these manifolds I've seen a handful of them and they've all looked like mine. But will do sir.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Are the colors coming off of the Ford Racing portion?

Pm me your paypal.

Just to let you know, I have had my CJ set up for maybe 6-7mo installed and the logo starts to show fade or wear naturally on its own from factory within approx 4mo. All you or any CJ owner can do is repaint it perhaps with a good paint marker and continue to touch up as needed afterwards. I have also seen on with the logo painted gloss black, which looked damn good!...OR, shave and custom paint solid top for that baller look when you pop that hood. There is a few guys here with that custom shaved and painted look. Google and you shall find ;) Enjoy!

Famine

Established Member
Just to let you know, I have had my CJ set up for maybe 6-7mo installed and the logo starts to show fade or wear naturally on its own from factory within approx 4mo. All you or any CJ owner can do is repaint it perhaps with a good paint marker and continue to touch up as needed afterwards. I have also seen on with the logo painted gloss black, which looked damn good!...OR, shave and custom paint solid top for that baller look when you pop that hood. There is a few guys here with that custom shaved and painted look. Google and you shall find ;) Enjoy!

Yeah I like that shaved look. If I can get that done for somewhat cheap, I will go that route. Otherwise, I was thinking of trying to either paint or vinyl the lettering in the color of my car (not sure how that would look however).

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Yeah I like that shaved look. If I can get that done for somewhat cheap, I will go that route. Otherwise, I was thinking of trying to either paint or vinyl the lettering in the color of my car (not sure how that would look however).

All is possible 1st all, ENJOY! U will love it once tuned and dialed in.

Users who are viewing this thread