Feeler: Black Low Mileage 93 May trade

Mystic195

Established Member
I am thinking about selling my 93. The car has 4300 original miles and is black on gray cloth. The car is completely stock with all the VIN stickers still in place. It has the power seat, rear defrost, cd and sunroof options. I am the third owner on the car with the cars complete history. Let me know if anyone would like pictures emailed over.

Any offers over 20k would be considered. I might look at a trade for a low mileage 96 Mystic or 04 Mystichrome.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Why do people place these ad's without pics??? I still dont understand it.

Sure would save the OP a lot of hassle rather than emailing every Tom, Dick and Harry the pics...

WillyB93

Established Member
I am still waiting on pictures unless you tried sending them?

Mystic195

Established Member
Pictures were sent over to your email. Let me know if you still haven't gotten them.

WillyB93

Established Member
I have received the pictures through my email.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Now this is what I have been looking for do u have all original documentation window sticker svt cert. etc any defects at all, any paint work all vin tags attached pics to [email protected] how long have u owned it and how do u store the car?

Mystic195

Established Member
The cobra has all of the VIN stickers in place and every piece of documentation. The car has never been damaged and is has been stored in a heated garage on jackstands in a car bag. I will send over some pictures to your email.

Users who are viewing this thread