feeler anyone out there intrested in a 600 rwh 98 cobra

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Not sure what it is really worth , but it looks like a very nice car. Well done. I bet it is a blast to drive. I am interested in something like this, but not sure I am looking to spend that much.

torridgoat05

Established Member
PMd the OP a pretty decent offer, hasnt gotten back to me. maybe he is considering keeping it

ndnblacksnake96

NewSnakeonthablock
Established Member
Not everyone wants a 03/04 Cobra. They aren't the "end all" to Mustangs lol. If you didn't read my post I was talking a full premium build/show car.. Not a ragged out half ass built 98..

And I highly doubt he's exaggerating the price. You throw in Labor in there and it'll easily add up, hell shops in CA charge AT LEAST 100/hr.. Vise some shops in the South or East Coast where it's 60-80/hr.. Hell I can add up my car and it's sitting around that price tag too, probably more.. Granted I have 9k in wheels and tires and alone.. Like I said a Premium build with premium parts I could see bringing that kind of money for the right buyer.

If you also missed it, I said parting it out would bring more money..

OP GL with the Sale, it's a nice car for sure. I'm going to keep my opinion on the price to myself.. but GLWS

Who the hell spends 9K on Wheels and Tires???? WTF

2 cam sam

Established Member
Nice ride man ! I got a similarly. Built 97 for for 12,800 with 609rwhp .The car I bought is not a show car it is a nice driver withe 46,000 miles . Also wonder if that intercooler is a restriction on your car .With 20 pounds of boost I would think you would be making more power than me at 15 pounds of boost.

keiths98cobra

Established Member
Intercooler is holding me back I don't want to spend the money on a different one. Did anyone see the car st mustang week 3013? I will be in January issue of 5.0 magazine. It was in the dyno shoot out at battle at the beach.

mr-proper

Established Member
if i would be in the market for a cobra , i would offer you 16k but that is still on a high side.
not trying to be douche. you wont get 25k for it.
and most banks wont give loans for a 10+year old car(no bank will finance a car well over KBB) .
you looking for cash buyers only.
you are in a modded terminator/2011/c6/c5 ZO6/ 5.0 territory.
sounds Harsh but you invested the money in the wrong car.
keep the car and enjoy it :beer:

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
This is total bullshit that people are blasting this car. Do I agrre with his purchases and prices? No... but Im also not looking for one.. Half of you couldnt drive a 600hp car if your life depended on it lol. If your not going to buy it, stay the hell off. Who care how much he spent on it....like you really give a shit how much someone spent on part x..

Great looking car, hope you sell it for what your asking for it... all of the neh sayers can shove a pineapple in their ass

keiths98cobra

Established Member
5.0 MAGIZINE dyno shoot out BATTLE AT THE BEACH

th_4F623E23-719D-4182-A021-3BA26DBD5F27-15641-00000E35E55D4321_zps70e3f719.jpg

CLICK ON PHOTO !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gravik

Established Member
Either keep it or sell it for 15-16k. Otherwise it will not sell at 25k.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
This ad has been up since Feb of this year and he has not lowered his price. Guys I don't think this seller really cares if he sells it or not. He knows what he put into it and I can tell he is ready to keep it instead of giving it away. This is for sure one of the cleanest builds I have seen in a SN95. I personally thought the 03-04 Cobra was and still is one of the best Mustangs ever built but after one day seeing a picture thread of the cleanest SN95's I fell in love with the lines of the SN95's and had to pick one up.

This car may one day be bought and may not be bought but either way the seller is not going to lower his price and all of you busting on him all these months later has not made him change his mind on the price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread