Feeler:: 98 Cobra Turbo/T56/IRS +

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Ya i do have alot more in it then that. Im about 5 hours from ashville, i can get to littleton in about 4.5 or so if that tells you anything. Yes the car is for sale

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
If i had the money, i'd say you've got yourself a deal. But i dont, so i'll say what i REALLY mean:

WHY????

Thats one hot car you got there, clean looking too. Unless its stolen you're giving it away for that price. That thing OWNS any Terminator you could buy.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Thanks i think?lol

But seriously i guess im just looking for a new platform. Im to the point im either gonna dumb alot more cash into it to do the motor OR....Sell it and just do a terminator and port/pully/tune one

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Don't do it. The SN95's are pure sex on wheels IMO. I wouldn't trade mine for anything, especially a Terminator. Invest in some rods and pistons and crank the boost up.

The SN95s are so sweet and underrated. You even said the car is a built motor and fuel system away from a MONSTER!!!

Don't become a Terminator lemming!!! Keep your baby and complete it!!! :beer:

Last edited:

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Do you have any current underhood pics? Who tuned the car as it sits?

Taken just afew minutes ago

cars038.jpg

cars039.jpg

cars040.jpg

cars041.jpg

The car was tuned and built by these guys...
www.CarterRace.com

whats the specs and CFM rating on that FMIC?

The intercooler is a treadstone TRV250, alot of guy on turbomustangs.com and corral use them alot.
http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/product.phtml?p=35&cat_key=63&prodname=TRV25O+Intercooler

Treadstone Intercooler features superb quality highly efficient bar and plate construction. Our quality cast end tanks ensure evenly distributed airflow and low-pressure drop. Our intercoolers are now pressure checked to 150psi and come with a 1-year warranty against manufacture defect. This intercooler would be perfect for any car making some serious horsepower; Supras, Mustangs, Nissans, Grand Nationals...etc. This intercooler is 3.50" thick, and will easily support 1492 CFM's 663HP-1002HP at max efficiency 1.5psi pressure drop. Intercooler will come with no logo, "Treadstone" logo can be requested in Blue, Black, or Red.
# Overall Size 28.00" X 12.00" X 3.50"
# Core Size 25.00" X 6.00" X 3.50"
# 3.00" Inlet/Outlet
# Polished endtanks

91fox5.0

Established Member
ill trade you my fox and cash..i want this car BAD
haha the fox is red but its cleann..brand new built 306 with 2 thousand miles on it
brand new built T5 in it
car+cash??

Red99SVT

Established Member
You dont run a filter or anything on it? Wonder how hard it would be to get the exhaust finished up? Are the 02's and all just turned off?

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
I currently don't have a filter for it but i do run a screen, i had to get a special filter from KN to fit becuase of the inlet size and length.

It would not be very hard at all, pretty easy actually and i could give you some ideas on how to route it if you pick it up it's pretty straight forward.

The front 02's still work, rears are off which is no different then using MILs like i had on there before.

elcobrita

Established Member
thats a sick car! if i didnt have too much debt id probably get it from you

blwnblk96

Established Member
If your car had a built motor and fuel system, I would work a trade with ya for my terminator. I just sold a black procharged '96. If I were you I would just blow it up and make it bad ass!

Users who are viewing this thread