Feeler 2013 Mustang GT GHIG heavily modded show car

JBB1

Established Member
Please contact me for pictures, I still don't know how to post. Here is some of the mods completed. Far was chosen by 5.0 magazine at sema as one of top four mustangs.

Will be asking approximately 65000.00 shipping or delivery can be discussed at time of deal.

561-262-6896

2013 Supercharged Mustang GT
Gotta have it Green
AUTOMATIC
" BLOWN Away "
545 rwhp and 482 lbs torque
Miles: 10020

Completed upgrades:

Addco Manufacturing - Front and Rear Sway Bars
AEM Performance Gauges - Air/fuel, Boost and Volts
APR Performance - Carbon fiber side mirrors and Carbon fiber Fender vents
Avery Denison company - Matte Black and Matte Gun Metal Striping
Borla - Complete 3" exhaust (long tube headers to exhaust tips) model # 140389
BMR Suspension - K-member, A-arms, Radiator Support Brace, A-arm Brace, Driveshaft Loop
Braille Battery - AGM lightweight battery and Battery tie down
Cervini's - lower side scoops
Classic Design Concepts - Rear Trunk Valance, Rear license plate surround, rear side skirts and diffuser.
California Pony Cars - Battery and Master Cylinder Covers, Hood Struts and Strut tower covers
Croftgate USA - Supplied complete detailing products kit
Drake Automotive - short antenna
Dynotech - Aluminum Driveshaft
Ford Racing - Front Laguna Seca Splitter, Brake Dict Kit, Boss 302 Springs and center Dash Gauge Pod
Interlum - Custom logo'd and lighted door sill plates and rear Brake light emblem
Jarhead Bob and Max - complete Custom Decklid cover raised and lighted
J&M caster and Camber plates
Katzkin Complete custom leather interior with green Sticthing
Kicker/Stillwater Design - complete audio system
Koni Yellow Fully adjustable struts and Shocks
MMD - Side window scoops and rear Ducktail Spoiler
MetrA Audio - complete wiring kit for sound system, Green LED's and Radio Surround with touch screen A/C controls
Nitto Invo Tires - 315/35/20 rears and 255/35/20 fronts
Pioneer - Avic navigation and radio
ProCharger - complete I-1 system with digital control screen mounted in cabin of car and the Tuning of car at 7.5 lbs of Boost
Roush Performance - Upper and lower Front Grill, Side skirts and fog lamps
S&H Performance - completed all of the Hydro Dipping on interior, exterior and engine bay pieces to color coordinate with the car and theme.
Tru-fiber - Cowl Hood
Schroth Racing - 4 point harness restraints to function with factory installed Recaro seats
SCT Performance - X3 tuner for tuning of the Mustang
Viper - Complete alarm system with remote start
Vossen Wheels - CV3 wheels 20" all the way around
Wilwood Engineering - Big Brake package 6 Piston Fronts and 4 Piston rears
Whistler Group - complete Pro3600 Laser/Radar Detector
Whiteline - Watts link, rear adjustable lower control arms, upper control arm, end links, Strut Tower Bar and rear lower control arm relocation brackets.

Last edited:

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Pictures will help and in my one opinion you will be better off parting the car out because no one here is going to pay 65k for a modded stock motor GT. I'm sure people would rather get a brand new Shelby GT500 and have money left over for mods. Good luck though.

Defknotzero

Established Member
pictures will help and in my one opinion you will be better off parting the car out because no one here is going to pay 65k for a modded stock motor gt. I'm sure people would rather get a brand new shelby gt500 and have money left over for mods. Good luck though.

is that 24 or 14 carat gold that the suspenion parts are made out of?

+1000

JBB1

Established Member
The break down for pricing was between 40000-45000, just for parts cost and that is buying at lowest price from each vendor. Approximately another $10,000 in labor (which is never recovered). $65000 is a starting price to see what I can get out of the car.

The car is a two time SEMA car.

Car has been seen in MM&FF January 2013, for last years dynowars at Shelby American.
5.0 magazine April 2013
SeMA news January 2014
American Muscle review of Hottest SEMA car 2013, video review of the cars.
SEMA video compilation of only their choice of hottest mustangs at 2013 show.
5.0 magazine chose car top 4 hottest mustangs of 2013 SEMA, will appear April 2014,

The car is not made of gold, not a Shelby but it is a complete car, with power, looks and all the details covered. May not meet everyone's tastes but many like the look. Thank you for the feedback.

Email or ask for pictures, I just don't know how to post them up.

Primalzer1998

Established Member
SEMA_2013.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
look i will be completely honest. consider your self lucky if you can get 45-50k for it. that's just how the market is for this cars. there are way to many of them on the road and they are selling for a lot less. same goes for power adders. it sucks that we spend so much money on modding cars and get little to nothing back when selling it but that's just how it is in this hobby.

Mach828

Established Member
Would probably be better off parting this thing out back to stock and then selling it. GLWS. Nice 5.0!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
LMAO.... sure is nice to dream when selling ones car....:uh oh:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
ive been lolling at the price for a few days now. I didn't realize that being recognized at sema or being in a mag adds value!

Users who are viewing this thread