{FEELER} 2011 GT500 SVTPP Fully Optioned except Glass roof {MODDED}

thgt500

Established Member
All,

I am considering selling my car. This is just due to plain old lack of interest. This car has been my baby for the last year and i have a ton of money in it and considering selling at a loss obviously. I have every receipt since i bought the car.....tons in parts/labor..... Looking to get $49,000 out of her. I welcome feedback, have a pretty thick skin, and KNOW what i got in this car. My price is pretty firm as i struggled with what to price it at. I have done my reasearch on here and elsewhere. Not willing to except trades as the car is curently financed with RBFCU here in Texas. I rate this car in excellent condition and can take/upload any photo you may require. Car is located in Texas just 20 min outside San Antonio if you would like to see in person, test drive, etc.

ALL work on the car performed by Lethal Performance San Antonio, TX (210) 656-5220: News

Car may be listed on Craigslist here locally and possibly ebay and car trader.

I can be reached @ 210-618-3153 or [email protected]

2011 Ford GT500 SVTPP Red/White Stripes – Mileage 13XXX

MOD LIST:
2.9L Ford Racing Whipple
KB Dual Competition Bap
Bosch 72LB Injectors
NGK TR6 plugs
Lloyds Mats and Trunk mat
Cobra Jet 65MM Throttle Body
Thump Tensioner
Gates green Belt
Metco 90MM Idler
Innovators West 10% Lower Pulley
JLT 127MM CAI
JLT Passenger side oil/air separator
JLT Drivers side oil/air separator
C&R Dual Fan/Dual pull Heat Exchanger
Rousch Larger stock look reservoir
Wotbox
Aeroforce Interceptor with 3.5bar sensor
Barton Shifter
Dynatech headers
Custom H-pipe
BMR Driveshaft safety loop
BMR Lower control arms
BMR upper control arm and mount
1 Piece aluminum DS – Axle Exchange (HAVE STOCK DS)
X-cal with 3 tunes – Lund, Stock, Lethal Performance(SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS)
Strange adjustable front struts – (HAVE STOCK SVTPP STRUTS)
Lakewood rear drag shocks – (HAVE STOCK SVTPP SHOCKS)
Cobrajet (NON LOWERING) springs – (HAVE STOCK SVTPP SPRINGS)
Painted Qtr Window Side Louvers
Racestar 17X4 Fronts with 185x55x17 Racemasters
Racestar 15x10 Rears with 26x11.50x15 ET Streets (NEW)
Mickey Thompson ET Street II radials included – Maybe 8 passes

Couple items added after these pics were taken or are new and not installed on the car currently. FYI

PHOTOS:

Pictures by g24skillx - Photobucket

Last edited:

sykb47l

On 3?
Established Member
I welcome feedback, have a pretty thick skin, and KNOW what i got in this car. My price is pretty firm as i struggled with what to price it at.

I vote to part out the mods (easy $7k+) and price it to sale. You'd probably make more than $49,000.00 that why.

Im in San Antonio too. Glad I never ran you! I'd be so embarressed.

thgt500

Established Member
I vote to part out the mods (easy $7k+) and price it to sale. You'd probably make more than $49,000.00 that why.

Im in San Antonio too. Glad I never ran you! I'd be so embarressed.

Still trying to guage interest on it as it sits. Really don't have to sell just looking for a change. Could always return to stock and trade in but i see selling out like this.... as easier/cheaper.

thgt500

Established Member
What numbers did it put down on the dyno and the track?

Here is the last dyno Lethal did on it. This dyno was done before LT's, 10% IW lower and JLT intake, and offroad H. At that time car had stock manifolds and or xpipe and stcok CAI with airaid filter and resonator delete.

x44vsx.jpg

thgt500

Established Member
Here is the last dyno Lethal did on it. This dyno was done before LT's, 10% IW lower and JLT intake, and offroad H. At that time car had stock manifolds and or xpipe and stcok CAI with airaid filter and resonator delete.

x44vsx.jpg

My best pass has been 11.7x @124 but i only have about 10 total passes in the car...I need MORE practice. Most of the passes the car was trapping 128 to 133 so its def a 10 sec car just not with me driving..:shrug: lol

Users who are viewing this thread