Feeler: 2009 Bullitt Mustang w/ GT500 Engine and Trans FS/WTT

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
Possibly looking to part ways with my 2009 Bullitt Mustang. It doesn't look like much but that was pretty much the entire idea behind the car. Lol

The car is fitted with a production 5.4L V8 engine from a 2007 Shelby GT500. This car has been tastefully modified completely inside and out using nothing but quality parts. Every part added to the car has been cataloged as well for records. I will be supplying the new owner with all records as well as the Ford certificates and paperwork. Original window sticker, copy of invoice, both sets of keys, etc. are included with sale.

Internally the car is a GT500, everything from the PCM to the complete body harness is from a GT500. It’s just to the naked eye, the car is a complete sleeper and looks like a stock 2009 Bullitt and is registered as such.

The car has right under 24,000 miles on the chassis. The engine only has ~800 miles on it. I bought it as a fully rebuilt 5.4L from BilletProShop. The engine runs very strong.

It is a 1-owner car and records are available for it. I bought the car in December 2009.

Vehicle Specifications

Engine
5.4L 4V GT500 Engine w/ 1.9L Eaton Toots Supercharger
2.5” BPS Pulley on a Gates Heavy Duty Belt
FRPP 65mm Polished Throttle Body
FRPP 113mm CAI
C&R Heat Exchanger w/ Roush Expanded Coolant Tank
2013 GT500 Fan Shroud
2010 GT500 Radiator
Reische 170* Thermostat
MRT O/R H Pipe and Borla Touring Mufflers

The car is tuned by Lund Racing.

Transmission
TR6060 6-Speed Manual from a GT500
2012 GT500 Flywheel
2012 GT500 Slave Cylinder
2012 GT500 Clutch
MGW Short Throw Shifter with a custom ‘Hurst’ lever and knob
2013 GT500 OEM Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Retrofitted (Thanks Tob!)
BMR Driveshaft Loop
FRPP Stainless Steel Clutch Line
FRPP Rear Axle Differential Cover

Suspension
Koni Yellow Struts and Shocks
FRPP L Springs
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Camber Plates
2011+ Mustang Swaybar Endlinks and Bolts
FRPP Front and Rear Sway Bars
BMR Billet Lower Control Arms and Relocation Brackets
BMR Adjustable Upper Control Arm and Mount
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar and Mount
BMR K-Member
GT500 Front Lower Control Arms
GT500 Front Brembo Brakes
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Billet 7/8” Spacers on all corners
255/45/18 Continental Extreme Contact Tires on all corners - I planned on widening the rear wheels, but haven't gotten around to it. It's pretty swirly. lol

Various additional items have been added throughout the car too:

*Custom ‘zPod’ Overhead Gauge Pod that houses two Aeroforce OBDII Gauges (Wideband and Boost Sensors hooked up too)
*Entire car has been fitted with Dynamat Sound Deadening
*OEM HID Headlights have been fitted to the car and they are 100% functional (The SJB was reprogrammed so it was not a cut and splice job like many do)
*Entire car has been repainted professionally using BASF paint and high-grade clear-coat which is much stronger than factory paint. The front antenna hole has been filled in, both washer nozzles and the rear sat antenna on the trunk. This was just done in Fall 2014.

Car has been in one accident – September 2012. It was a minor 1 car accident where I had to swerve around a stopped car and put the driver front wheel into a curb. Wheel, tire, lower control arm, strut and fender were all replaced.

A lot of work has been put into this car and we would like to see it go to a good home who will take care of her and most importantly... drive it!

Functionality wise, the car is perfect, and needs very little attention. However there are a couple odds and ends it needs:
*Boost MAP sensor isn’t working properly, but should be very simple fix.

Understand that this car is very far from factory specifications. There is no warranty or guarantees implied with the sale of the vehicle and for that purpose, it is sold “AS-IS”

I have a lot of money invested in this project but I'm prepared to move on.

I don't need to sell it, just don't have time to enjoy it lately and thought it is worth a shot seeing if someone is interested.

The vehicle will be sold through a Ford dealership. Taxes, tags and fees are not included in price.

Thanks,

-Cam

16777490781_b01d02498b_o.jpg
2 by cohen_cam, on Flickr

16752762746_7666b7877c_o.jpg
1 by cohen_cam, on Flickr

16592481209_3afa8e6451_o.jpg
23 by cohen_cam, on Flickr

16571357997_abfede38c9_o.jpg
13 by cohen_cam, on Flickr

16752762666_c0d9ecaf5d_o.jpg
repaint by cohen_cam, on Flickr

16571357967_2418d56556_o.jpg
211 by cohen_cam, on Flickr

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
This is a beautiful car and if I were looking I'd be all over it.

At 35k it's a damn steal since I KNOW what it costs to do all of the stuff you've done.

I wrecked mine :/

GLWS

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
Update: Maximum Motorsport plates, Gabriel dust boots and lower spring boots were just installed. I've been daily driving it lately and it is showing 24,420 miles.

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I want this car badly! Lemme see what I can do.....maybe my first born, deed to my neighbor's house, or my spinning wheels that turns straw to gold, lol!
Seriously, nice car! I am interested. Where are you located? Brilliant build....

matt5058

Established Member
Free bump....I saw this car in person this weekend and damn, this thing is clean. Such a sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread