***Feeler*** 2004 Competition Orange Cobra

CO_SVT

Established Member
Decided to keep the car thanks for the interest, mods please delete

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Hmm CO decently close on selling price how much RWHP any track times.... Very nice car GLWS 2013 GT500 in CO would be so bad it can't happen

needalittlepony

Established Member
Ammo troop? Moody? I've seen a comp orange on base before and never have been able to trace the owner.

For the record...2W1 > 2W0 :)

And finally...It's EXACTLY what I want but I don't have that much baller status for 28K. If you're at Moody though...I'd like to see it...

CO_SVT

Established Member
Your car is beautiful. Judging from your signature/rank I take it you won the lottery???

Why would I have to win the lottery?

Hmm CO decently close on selling price how much RWHP any track times.... Very nice car GLWS 2013 GT500 in CO would be so bad it can't happen

591/552 on a conservative 93 tune, No track times right now.

Ammo troop? Moody? I've seen a comp orange on base before and never have been able to trace the owner.

For the record...2W1 > 2W0 :)

And finally...It's EXACTLY what I want but I don't have that much baller status for 28K. If you're at Moody though...I'd like to see it...

Yea I'm an AMMO troop and I'm on Moody.

needalittlepony

Established Member
Well since you're in Valdosta, care to show it this weekend. I just got financed for a cobra...now I gotta find one. My cell is 229-three hundred-4714. I'd love to come see it if at all possible.

CO_SVT

Established Member
Well since you're in Valdosta, care to show it this weekend. I just got financed for a cobra...now I gotta find one. My cell is 229-three hundred-4714. I'd love to come see it if at all possible.

Can't this weekend, next weekend is a possibility

135 Boom

Established Member
Why would I have to win the lottery?

SSgt getting a new GT500 is why I was asking :dw: Not hating...I have a buddy who is a TSgt who just bought a fully loaded '12 Raptor. He eats a lot of spaghetti now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread