Feeler: 2003 Mach 1...want to sell

EVO-lution

Established Member
WILL SELL JUST THE SHELL FOR $3,000OBO CLOSEST TO THAT PRICE.!!! PLEASE DONT ASK FOR PARTS OFF THE CAR. IT IS SOLD AS IS. CLEAN NY TITLE AND THE TITLE IS AT MY PARENTS HOUSE READY FOR TRANSFER

I took the car apart and was setting it up for a MAJOR build. But when i got stationed in Japan i lost all motivation with it. Car has no motor/trans. Still have the stock ECU and harness for it too. Body has 74,6xx on it.

I am in no way looking to profit off this car. I just want to sell to clear up funds to buy something when i come back stateside. I just recently bought a motorcycle. With a little TLC this car will be mint again. I have pics of the car before it was torn down and after. Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 631-898-8659(please dont call, its a free texting app).:beer:

Last edited:

stolher

Live Free
Established Member
I assume you mean shell and not hell?

Last edited:

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Text sent as well. Is it a roller or does it need tire and wheels? Is the body still together or have you parted out some of the small parts.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Text sent with a few ?'s
Text replied to:thumbsup:

What happened to motor and trans
I removed both and had a motor ready to go in and i got screwed over with the install. And then i went to basic and to japan. Lost interest now

Text sent as well. Is it a roller or does it need tire and wheels? Is the body still together or have you parted out some of the small parts.
It has stock rims on it just so i was able to roll it around. Body is still intact, just needs motor/trans and small pieces(rad, hoses etc.) engine harness is still there too.

EVO-lution

Established Member
So all this needs is a good drivetrain and it'll be good? Interior still all there, suspension, all that?

Yeah interior is still intact. Ad suspension is still there. Itll probably eed small little odds and ends but nothing major. Like you said, drivetrain an you're ready to go. The brake fluid was drained too

Users who are viewing this thread