Feeler: 1998 Contour SVT 68k MINT PA

fungus57

Established Member
Title is finally here! I definitely need to sell the car, so if anyone wants to come take a look and a test drive, drop me an email.

qwikhuh

Established Member
If this car has not sold by now someone should jump on it. I went an looked at it on Saturday and it is a very nice example. The car ran and drove perfecty. The brakes and suspension were solid, everything worked well, there were no unusual noises. A small chip in the windshield and a small door ding on the drivers rear door were the only real flaws. Had my wife liked driving it as much as I did I would have brought it home.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
PM SENT...Im in PA

Update: Definitely selling my car! Details...

Anyway, its a 98.5, has the Cobra-style wheels, black, paint is in great shape, interior is very nice. 68k miles. Only issue is a tiny rock chip on front windshield (pass side, hardly noticeable) and some wear on the driver's floor mat. Other than that, it's fantastic. Nobody can believe its 10 years old! No modifications at all.

Runs like new, just passed PA emissions and safety inspection with flying colors. Former owner was a Ford tech for many years (also had a gorgeous 95 SHO that I was drooling over) so I know he babied the car.

Almost forgot, I can include a full set of 15" steelies with very good Blizzaks for the winter, and all 3 Ford shop manuals.

I am looking to get $4400 for the car or $4600 for everything.

Adam

front.jpg

rear.jpg

int.jpg

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Bump for a really nice car, someone needs to jump this quickly

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Deffinetly interested. Would anyone be willing to purchase my 2006 Nissan Altima? 61200 miles, clean, straight, black on gray cloth. Full trip package, MPG, Distance to empty tank reading, trip odometer A & B, trip timer. CD player, HUGE Trunk & Back seat area. Rides so smooth. I would almost hate to get rid of it but would love the SVT Contour and to drop my payment amount by half! Then I can save more for a 93 cobra.

fungus57

Established Member
Another quick update, we are getting some heavy snow today and tomorrow so I finally gave in and put the steelies/blizzaks on this morning. Took it for a test drive and was very pleasantly surprised by how well it drove in a couple inches of snow and sleet! I have had blizzaks on cars in the past but never fwd with this much torque, so I was worried. Looks like it will make someone a fine winter machine as well!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Sounds great. will probally check with a local dealer as to how much I can get for selling it back to them, probally not much.

Stevarino8

Established Member
SVT Contour

:bowdown:If the new owner of that SVT Contour in Allentown, PA wishes to sell sometime soon, please keep me in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread