Feeler: 1998 Contour SVT 68k MINT PA

fungus57

Established Member
FS: 1998 Contour SVT 68k MINT PA PRICE DROP!

Update: Definitely selling my car! Details...

Anyway, its a 98.5, has the Cobra-style wheels, black, paint is in great shape, interior is very nice. 68k miles. Only issue is a tiny rock chip on front windshield (pass side, hardly noticeable) and some wear on the driver's floor mat. Other than that, it's fantastic. Nobody can believe its 10 years old! No modifications at all.

Runs like new, just passed PA emissions and safety inspection with flying colors. Former owner was a Ford tech for many years (also had a gorgeous 95 SHO that I was drooling over) so I know he babied the car.

Almost forgot, I can include a full set of 15" steelies with very good Blizzaks for the winter, and all 3 Ford shop manuals.

I am looking to get $4400 for the car or $4600 for everything.

Adam

front.jpg

rear.jpg

int.jpg

Last edited:

WHEELSPIN85

Sorry! It's My First Day.
Established Member
Nm, I missed the mileage. Any mods? I had one a few months back and I would like to get another for a dd. Can I also get the VIN number?

Last edited:

1BadCSVT

Missing my E0!
Established Member
Where in PA are you located? I have cash in hand. Also do you have the title or is there a lien on it? (aka does the bank/credit union have it)

Last edited:

fungus57

Established Member
No mods at all, which is one of the reasons I bought it. I am located in Allentown, PA. I am at work but will get the VIN this evening. I am waiting on getting my title from the state, should be here in 1-2 weeks. If anyone is interested in checking it out or making a deal, let me know.

Adam

1BadCSVT

Missing my E0!
Established Member
No mods at all, which is one of the reasons I bought it. I am located in Allentown, PA. I am at work but will get the VIN this evening. I am waiting on getting my title from the state, should be here in 1-2 weeks. If anyone is interested in checking it out or making a deal, let me know.

Adam

PM me when the title arrives. As I said before I have cash in hand.

fungus57

Established Member
Hey guys, I've got the VIN, PM or email me for it. Will keep everyone updated.

fungus57

Established Member
Just an update, still waiting for the title. Can't believe the DMV is that busy these days...

5-0stank

Established Member
Wow, nice car! I'm not in the marked for a DD, but if I were, I'd want this! Also, Bump for a fellow Lehigh Valley-er.

SHO-Taurus

Is it available?

Like the pictures and want to know the color of interior is it the Blue/Gray or Black/Gray interior. Can you provide an contact number to discuss the car?

fungus57

Established Member
Hey guys, a quick update...I called the DMV, they are apparently either really busy, or really lazy, you can probably guess which. In any case, they have the title...but it will likely be until the end of November until it is processed and sent to me. Lame.

Anywho, I am about 99% sure that I will need to sell, so if anyone wants to come take a look at it let me know. I would be willing to sell the car in the meantime, write up a conditional bill of sale and just park it for a couple weeks if need be. Drop me a line if interested.

fungus57

Established Member
Still have it, according to the DMV, title should be here in another week or two. Although, since I bought it gas has dropped almost 2 bucks a gallon and now I keep telling myself I could afford to keep it...but I know I have to sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread