Feeler: 04 Comp Orange Coupe

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Is there anyone near his location to be able to inspect the car for me before I start pulling triggers?

I replied in your other thread about this but yes I'm fairly close, about 30 miles from the car and would be happy to look it over for you.

97svtslowbra

Established Member
Bump! *still for sale* Other buyer backed out. If your interested in my car please make sure you arrange transport if you plan to have it shipped before you call me and tell me you want my car and its a deal. and have the funds to purchase car. Thanks!

Mstngsidewinder

Established Member
bump

Bump! *still for sale* Other buyer backed out. If your interested in my car please make sure you arrange transport if you plan to have it shipped before you call me and tell me you want my car and its a deal. and have the funds to purchase car. Thanks!

Working on getting out there tomorrow. Thanks for answering all my questions yesterday.

97svtslowbra

Established Member
Just a few questions:

Does it have 7K miles on it, or is that an old pic?
How do the tires wear with cut springs and no CC plates?
Has it been your DD?

Is this the same car?
2004 ford mustang cobra comp orange
Thanks. beautiful termi

The car with 7k on it is my old TR that i sold on svtp. Tires wear like normal its all been aligned like a normal lowered car and drives great. It didnt need any cc plates. Its a weekend car and nice weather. Not a daily driver. Yes thats same car on craigslist.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
So how is it that it has the same license plate as you had on the TR?

In the state of MO when you buy and sell cars you keep your plate and transfer to the new vehicle. I recently sold a vehicle to a guy in Michigan and he was surprised. He expected the plate to come with the car. He said that's how it's done there.

04Cobra03

Established Member
Ok yeah here they give you a new plate unless you pay to keep your old personalized plate, and usually nobody pays for that unless it says something special.
I'm looking at 3 termi's right now so I'm just getting as much info as I can. I don't mean to bother with questions, but as you can tell I am paying very close attention to detail at the cars I am looking at.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Ok yeah here they give you a new plate unless you pay to keep your old personalized plate, and usually nobody pays for that unless it says something special.
I'm looking at 3 termi's right now so I'm just getting as much info as I can. I don't mean to bother with questions, but as you can tell I am paying very close attention to detail at the cars I am looking at.

Nothing wrong with doing your homework and making sure you know what you're getting into.

TVSCobra

Established Member
This is one of my favorite colors of Terminators, it compliments the car very well. Very nice Cobra you have there.

Mstngsidewinder

Established Member
thank you again!

Deposit taken on car today. Pending funds!

Thank you again for taking the time today to go over the car with us. It's gonna be a blast to drive! I can't wait

If anyone is looking for a 1993 LX Hatchback with a mildly built 302 and aluminum heads, I've got just the car for them now. Will post all the specs in the appropriate thread!

blackedout06

Established Member
Congrats the car looks amazing! I wish half of these CO cobras on the market were available when I was looking a year ago…this one looks like a pretty good deal!

Users who are viewing this thread