Feel good pictures / videos

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Spent the evening on the boat catching up with my oldest and caught a great sunset. She will be 20 here soon and still likes to hang with dad. :)

jade_sunset_2_4eaa2c97ff45bd3867e1492d54e211a44ca8ce6d.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh, my. THAT was one very moving story of recovery. She was absolutely overcome seeing the implants done. Wow!!

My niece was once a drug addict. She came very close to going to prison (if arrested one more time), but we encouraged, supported and loved her and now 10 years later she is drug-free and a very devoted mom of three great children. That video reminded me how self-conscious she was of one dark gray tooth. Apparently she must have hit it somehow years ago and it was now dead. She had it for years and just learned to not smile. One night I had a dream and in that dream I had decided to pay for her implant since she couldn't afford it. Soon after waking up, I called her and told her I wanted to get her an implant. Well, now six months later she is two weeks away from the last step in the process. She has had a temporary single denture during the process and now SMILES constantly. She's a beautiful woman and I'm so happy that I did this for her.

As emotional as it was when my niece responded to what I wanted to do, it doesn't compare to the deep, raw emotion that young woman experienced in that video. What a great feel-good story!!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh, my. THAT was one very moving story of recovery. She was absolutely overcome seeing the implants done. Wow!!

My niece was once a drug addict. She came very close to going to prison (if arrested one more time), but we encouraged, supported and loved her and now 10 years later she is drug-free and a very devoted mom of three great children. That video reminded me how self-conscious she was of one dark gray tooth. Apparently she must have hit it somehow years ago and it was now dead. She had it for years and just learned to not smile. One night I had a dream and in that dream I had decided to pay for her implant since she couldn't afford it. Soon after waking up, I called her and told her I wanted to get her an implant. Well, now six months later she is two weeks away from the last step in the process. She has had a temporary single denture during the process and now SMILES constantly. She's a beautiful woman and I'm so happy that I did this for her.

As emotional as it was when my niece responded to what I wanted to do, it doesn't compare to the deep, raw emotion that young woman experienced in that video. What a great feel-good story!!

can’t tell a story like that a not post pics of the final smile!

Good on you, Bob. Man with a gold heart!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My niece actually resembles that girl. Can't post a pic without her permission. LOL! I'll have to ask her. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread