Fed him tail light filet.

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
Lined up at a light with an auto Trans Am, about a 1995. We messed around just a little before the stop light and I didn't play very hard, I was just trying to bait him. Then we come to the light and he asked me if I wanted to go, so I said sure "Sure I'll try" lol. The light turned green and I launced hard from 2000RPM's and hooked up and was already 1/2 length ahead, then I grabbed second with the tires howling in protest, and put 1/2 lengths on him, and by the time I was in third I had him by a good 2 to 3 lengths. At the next light he said wow, what do you have under the hood. I smiled and said just a little 3.8......with an Eaton M90 Blower:rolling: He laughed and said "looks and runs good take it easy". One of the nicest guys I ever raced, and only the second to ever give my car some respect.

foreverford

Established Member
Nice kill........... Like i said before, its all about having fun and it seems like that guy understands................... Very nice looking car.(thumbs up):D :rolling:

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
Pics of the engine

Here ya go. I have since added a cold air intake so the filter isn't right in the engine compartment

Last edited:

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
Clean!!!

I payed 29.95 to have the engine compartment steam cleaned at a detail shop. Then Every other week or so I take a dry cloth and wipe the dust off of everything. Then I spray on some engine detailer (Made by CD-2 available at Autozone and Advance for 3.99 a can.) You just cover the belts and spray away. It puts a nice clear glossy look to all metal surfaces, plastic, and rubber. Even the paint in the engine compartment. It only takes about 10 min every two weeks or so and it stays that clean.

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
SC

LOL. Most anything becomes fast when you start getting into forced induction. LOL. Surprises many people. Love that look on thier faces when I say it is a 6cyl. :gt: LOL.

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
Thanks

Thanks Wheelspin. You guys have been great and most everyone seems to have a good knowledge about things, much better than some of the other BBS's. Take it easy.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hehehe If I told Mr Geetee if his car was shabby........ I am sure he would come egg mine :D .................... So when do I get to sit in it :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread