Fastest Street Car in Phoenix Shootout!

69hahaha

Established Member
Speed World, Sun. Jan. 30. The fastest cars in the valley are supposed to be there. Should be pretty interesting. All makes and models. :rockon:

AzDropTop

Established Member
69hahaha said:
Speed World, Sun. Jan. 30. The fastest cars in the valley are supposed to be there. Should be pretty interesting. All makes and models. :rockon:

What does it cost to watch?

69hahaha

Established Member
I 'm not sure to tell ya the truth, I got the info from another site and word of mouth. I'll post up more info if I can find it. I tried Speed World's site but they don't have it listed, although my friend showed me the big ad for it on 1320stangs.com. Supposedly Trent w/ the nasty turbo fox gt is running in it as well as the Supra from WOTM, both extremely fast cars.

69hahaha

Established Member
This just in, $10 for spectators and the shootout is from 9 to 4. not sure on the cruise though. (they're really doing a cruise, a la true street.)Hope you guys can make it.

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Geez I really do need to move to AZ! I hate having to drive 3.5 - 5 hours to go do something fun! Would love to make it out there, but seriously doubt I will.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
69hahaha said:
I 'm not sure to tell ya the truth, I got the info from another site and word of mouth. I'll post up more info if I can find it. I tried Speed World's site but they don't have it listed, although my friend showed me the big ad for it on 1320stangs.com. Supposedly Trent w/ the nasty turbo fox gt is running in it as well as the Supra from WOTM, both extremely fast cars.

Well looks like it went down already, I see they wern't graced with the fastest street car in Phoenix down there.

Last edited:

69hahaha

Established Member
50 BMG said:
Well looks like it went down already, I see they wern't graced with the fastest street car in Phoenix down there.

Some fast cars yes, but deff. think there might be a few others out there in the valley. The blue notchback that was there is said to actually be a low 8 sec. car and two of the turbo cars were hitting the brakes every run due to not being "legal".

Users who are viewing this thread