Fastest stock internal motor GT350 in the country!

My94GT

Established Member
I know it’s not for everyone but there sure is a lot of hate over the stock motor record.
It it’s not really a stock motor is my point, you changed small yet critical weak points that now give you the safety to run the power levels to do this run.

is it bad ass and damn impressive yes, but the claim of stock isn’t there. But hey to each their own and my opinion is just that so carry on. Nonetheless I love the set up

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
First time out and she went 8.64?....BAD ASS man. I love it, other than the auto ;)
Stick shift racing is my favorite, so I'm a little biased. Your combo is legit though and I have to love a well put together combo. For those that ask "why do it to a gt350?", I say why not? The gt350 just looks better and it's cool to see and hear one at full go. How much is left in the setup power wise?
We made that run at 16.1 lbs, we can dial up to 18-19 lbs. i think with a better 60' and more boost 8.2's could be in the cards.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome run!

The video was great to see but it would be really appreciated if you could post pics of a few different angles of your avatar.

Thanks in advance.

81-B1-EABB-32-D8-4086-954-C-EC400581-F015.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread