Fastest stock internal motor GT350 in the country!

FJohnny

Established Member
Awesome run!

The video was great to see but it would be really appreciated if you could post pics of a few different angles of your avatar.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Aldo Welds builds one hell of a car! We went out and smashed our expectations at Royal Purple last Sunday. I believe I now have the fastest stock motor with everything else built GT350 in the country.

Engine:

Shelby mike tensioner arms

Boundary billet opg

Billet crank sprocket

Aldo welds mid mount twin kit:

Comp 6767’s with custom spec billet wheels precision

44mm wastegates

precision bov

Kooks shorties flipped around with turbo provisions

1400 hp intercooler

Fore fuel system:

Fc3 controller

Fore fuel filter

Fore triple hat with 3 465’s

-10 feed and return

Fore fuel rails and accessories

Id1700 injectors

Driveline & Transmission setup:

Rpm built TH400 1500 plus whp capable

SFI bellhousing

Coan converter 3500-3700 stall

Hurst shifter

Billet valvebody with 1st & 2nd leave

Dss 4” aluminum driveshaft with billet yoke ends

Irs upgrades:

Yoke changed to 15-18 6 speed gt yoke

331 gears

BMR solid bushings upgrade

BMR cradle lockout kit

2016 gt hub and knuckle setup

Baer rear brake 15” conversion setup for

Interior electronics:

Eboost2

Lund ngauge

Msd two step

Scramble button custom built by Aldo

Wheels:

S76 weld beadlock enroute

17x10 305/45/17 Mickey Thompson et street r

20x8 front runners

92ED3C18-95F1-47F1-8A97-1CA325AFED6C_zpsvgosiqrd.jpg

First time out and she went 8.64?....BAD ASS man. I love it, other than the auto ;)
Stick shift racing is my favorite, so I'm a little biased. Your combo is legit though and I have to love a well put together combo. For those that ask "why do it to a gt350?", I say why not? The gt350 just looks better and it's cool to see and hear one at full go. How much is left in the setup power wise?

coposrv

Established Member
She's crazy fast and that's a hell of a build but I kind of don't understand changing a GT350 like that. I mean no disrespect by that but myself I would be more prone to do that to a GT. I'm really not trying to be insulting I'm just stating my opinion. Thing is badass.

I agree. Always been kind of ehh on drag racing as it is. The NA gt350 is an awesome car, I’m not knocking OP because the work done clearly functions and is well thought out and executed but the car itself is sort of bastardized, there’s way better options for a 1/4 mile car.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coposrv

Established Member
I never understand these odd ball records...stock internals but you changed out the known weak points? OPG while small change could be the difference maker in holding together.

All that aside, that thing rolls! I couldn’t see in the video on my phone, what was the time it ran?

I made a pass once before with a set of golf clubs in the trunk; I still have the record for quickest and fastest built motor new edge with titleist muscle backs in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member
It's pretty sad how car enthusiasts twist the meaning of the word "stock", all in the name of some odd ball record, or ET.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
TH400 kinda ruins it imo unless he has a gear vendor OD installed. Cant be cruising down the hiway at 60 mph all night. Been there done that with a TH400. Gets old fast. Car is sick nonetheless!

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
TH400 kinda ruins it imo unless he has a gear vendor OD installed. Cant be cruising down the hiway at 60 mph all night. Been there done that with a TH400. Gets old fast. Car is sick nonetheless!
Actually you can cruise the car down the highway. We set it up with 331 gearingso at 80 mph cruising speeds in 3rd gear I am sitting at 3500 rpms. Further more Aldo had the foresight to build a custom bracket and mount it in the stock location for the derale trans cooler with added fan. Houston heat in traffic my car cruises at 198*. Pretty damn impressive I thought.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Don’t let the hate get you down. IMO it is bad ass! I can’t imagine trapping 160+

Users who are viewing this thread