Fastest 20inch wheel and street tire Shelby?

ThomasL

Established Member
I'm bored. Kids are up early. So i got to thinking, what's the fastest 1/4 pass made with a 20in rear wheel in a Shelby? Also, what is the fastest pass made on a true street tire (not drag radial)in a Shelby?

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
I went 10.8's on stock suspension and 20 inch MT drag radials with a 1.69 60 foot with a convertible. Toasted the clutch though after about 7 passes.

stock goodyears on a stock car I went 11.7's with a 2.0 60 foot

mds370

Established Member
I went 10.70@133 on 20" Alcoas (NTO5R) with a few bolt ons and a tune . Stock upper and lower pulleys.

BMR Tech

740 ish on a Mustang Dyno

Edit **** 50/50 fuel mix 93/110

I asked whoever called me, from Krazy House yesterday, what that car made. They were telling me "close to 1000"

Not really sure what that means. Maybe they were talking about Flywheel power.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll be going 9.xx with my 20s, I'll just put that out here, its my goal and it'll get done with the TVS and mods I have, even if I have to go East for a mineshaft DA this fall ;-)
-J

carguy19

Established Member
I asked whoever called me, from Krazy House yesterday, what that car made. They were telling me "close to 1000"

Not really sure what that means. Maybe they were talking about Flywheel power.

I think they may have changed blowers. I was there yesterday and they were saying they were going to the track to test a new combo in their car today. I didnt want to be too nosey.

One thing I do know, Jimmy Larocca has been tuning for them, and cars have been coming out of there with 40-50 whp more then other peoples combos with the same parts.

They are definitely an up and coming shop in the mustang world.

They are a good bunch of guys too. Honest, fair prices, good work and willing to explain and chat about everything they do for you.

If anyone needs help, call Don-- Their office manager for an appt, or if hes there Brandon is the owner.

I highly recommend them.

They just did my rear gears for me and they came out perfect, no noise, no problems.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll post up a thread from my NMRA week last week, but I can't say enough good about Larocca and Lund after my experience.
-J

ThomasL

Established Member
Good info in here guys. Keep updating. Would love to see what she can do with 20s in back. I think mine could touch 9s as well. Driver mod of course lol

Users who are viewing this thread