FAST XFI and tuning options for turbo Cobras

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My brother has decided to tear his car down and restart after a few years off, so he’s asked me to sell his complete FAST XFI 2.0 with XIM and ID1300. This was updated in October 2018 and only had one Dyno session and one track session on it.
What are other aftermarket tuning options for guys going turbo? I know some guys here are about to start winter turbo projects, and before I research adapting this to one of my Coyote projects, I thought this could help someone here.
-J

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I just got done installing a holley dominator in my car. I’m not tuned yet but so far I’m very impressed with the system and their is a lot of info out their on holley you could read for weeks on useful information.

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
I just got done installing a holley dominator in my car. I’m not tuned yet but so far I’m very impressed with the system and their is a lot of info out their on holley you could read for weeks on useful information.

Did you use the newer “plug and play kit” if so how was the instal?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Yeah the main Harness is the plug and play. Everything went in easy hide all the extra slack under the lower intake and had to put different TPS and MAP connector’s on Because I’m running different sensors than what it was setup for but other than that. Easy

Users who are viewing this thread