fast efi

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
Anybody here use a F.A.S.T. system from MMR? For 2 grand sounds a lot simpler than messing with a wiring harness.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I were to use a FAST system- I would be going through FAST - not a another company. just my 2 cents. why do you want a standalone?

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
I'm debating on a 4.6 b head swap or a 5.0 swap. Either way its all just plug and play and makes tuning a breeze. Just sounds easier than fighting wiring.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
so in other words, unless i was swapping over to a distributor. This would not be an option for a wiring harness replacement?

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
This complete system will run any engine and includes all sensors, wiring harness, fully tunable computer and wide band 02' sensor with smart technology software that basically allows car to tune itself! 2.0 version now includes programmable Boost controler (solenoids not included)

This is the description of the XFI 2.0... I didnt see anything about a distributor

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
In your OP you asked about getting it from MMR specifically, and I was commenting that unless your going to the distributor drive you don't need to order through MMR. I say get it as standalones are ****ing sick and you don't have to dick with mafs anymore.

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
In your OP you asked about getting it from MMR specifically, and I was commenting that unless your going to the distributor drive you don't need to order through MMR. I say get it as standalones are ****ing sick and you don't have to dick with mafs anymore.

Do you have a link to what you're exactly talking about?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
they're site doesn't do links- go to MMR's website and ignition/electronics- then scroll down and you'll see the fast xfi 2.0 with MMR distributor drive. you don't need it but that's what I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread