Fake nawzzzzz..........??

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poiznus
I hate to think about what will be next.
How about vinyl stickers that look like spoilers?

"This sticker will give you the look of having a wing without the cost or maintnance of owning one. That's right! No one will wanna race once they see that you have a need for high speed stabalization!"

Or how about a speaker that sounds like a v-8?

"Just install our easy to use speaker system, hook up a couple wires and you are ready for V8 power! Of course it won't enhance performance, but the chump next to you in that 300zx won't know that. Our v8 sound is sampled from a small-block chevy and will leave other drivers not only wondering what you got under the hood, but 'should I even try?' That's right! Big displacement isn't just for domestics anymore!"

oldmodman

Established Member
When I was in highschool (class of '70) the big thing was running a window washer nozzle to just in front of each rear tire so a weak crappy car could do a burnout. Laughed at them then, still laughing now. New generation, same old morons!

ltv1

Established Member
As I have said in the past, I am starting to feel sorry for these silly people more than anything else. They seem beyond help, that is the saddest part. They really think devices like a dry ice hisser is the epitome of cool.

This must be the device or something similar that was utilized to "get me to think twice!" one night.

I was cruising along a stretch in Tampa known for light to light racing and a sorry ass stock, plain white, no sticker, nofart pipe, 14 inch rim ricer in a *Sentra* kept pulling up besides me and "hissing". I have limo tint so I don't know if it was firing.
He kept hissing and doing fly bys for miles.

I laughed heartily at the mongolian idiot then, now I feel sorry for him.

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
So how do you feel when they do race you and you get spanked. Nice waste of money.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
:(

"People in traffic love it, and people that want to race, now think twice. The image shown is just to show the buyer what this kit is capable of. " :nonono:

FirehawkNS

Established Member
Re: Re: Fake nawzzzzz..........??

Originally posted by 95Mike
How about vinyl stickers that look like spoilers?

"This sticker will give you the look of having a wing without the cost or maintnance of owning one. That's right! No one will wanna race once they see that you have a need for high speed stabalization!"

Or how about a speaker that sounds like a v-8?

"Just install our easy to use speaker system, hook up a couple wires and you are ready for V8 power! Of course it won't enhance performance, but the chump next to you in that 300zx won't know that. Our v8 sound is sampled from a small-block chevy and will leave other drivers not only wondering what you got under the hood, but 'should I even try?' That's right! Big displacement isn't just for domestics anymore!"

:lol: That was great!!!! You need to quickly get that idea on ebay and make some money!!! "sounds like a V8"....classic

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
"This kit is the closest thing you can get to real nitrous without any of the high costs or wear and tear on your vehicle"

PH3AR THE SPRAYING S-10 4 BANGER PICKUP!!!!!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread