Fairly newb.

Sampey5046

Established Member
Well its been since 2015 since i joined and introduced myself. I pretty much stayed on facebook learning car content and such but Facebook just got old for me. Id rather kick it over here. Since then i bought a 91 titanium frost, Black interior coupe. Unfortunately someone repainted the car satin black. Its a great looking car and in great shape but i wished it had the orginal color. Anyways since ive bought it, ive put countless hours of time in it and quite a few dollars also. Anyone with foxbodys on here in the southeast Louisiana area?

Attachments

• 941D287B-1398-4EC2-B807-D2CE2D2A3136.jpeg
    941D287B-1398-4EC2-B807-D2CE2D2A3136.jpeg
    773.5 KB · Views: 123

MG0h3

Established Member
Get some polished wheels on that thing ASAP!

Welcome to the party!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sampey5046

Established Member
Get some polished wheels on that thing ASAP!

Welcome to the party!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Thanks man. Yea im still undecided if i wanna do the 5 lug disc conversion on it so waiting to pull the trigger on wheels. Also not really sure what will look good on a satin black car

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Welcome! Fakebook got old to me too. I deleted midway through 2020 and have not regretted it.

I used to have a 1987 hatchback, 4.6L 2V swap, procharger, Holley, built read end. It was fast.

Love the murdered out look on the notchbacks!

Sampey5046

Established Member
Welcome! Fakebook got old to me too. I deleted midway through 2020 and have not regretted it.

I used to have a 1987 hatchback, 4.6L 2V swap, procharger, Holley, built read end. It was fast.

Love the murdered out look on the notchbacks!
Thanks man. Yea the look is growing on me other than the fact that you cant see jack out the windows. Hell even working on the car is a choir lol. Sweet car you have man!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can Google satin black Mustangs and see how various wheel finishes look.

That is actually a good look, with the satin black paint.

Sampey5046

Established Member
You can Google satin black Mustangs and see how various wheel finishes look.

That is actually a good look, with the satin black paint.
Ive seen some gold or copper wheels that looked sick. Other than that i do like the gloss black wheels. Just wanna get someinthing different than the 03-04 reps

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Well its been since 2015 since i joined and introduced myself. I pretty much stayed on facebook learning car content and such but Facebook just got old for me. Id rather kick it over here. Since then i bought a 91 titanium frost, Black interior coupe. Unfortunately someone repainted the car satin black. Its a great looking car and in great shape but i wished it had the orginal color. Anyways since ive bought it, ive put countless hours of time in it and quite a few dollars also. Anyone with foxbodys on here in the southeast Louisiana area?
Fellow ‘91 notch owner here from Houston. I prefer more of a stock look, especially because they are so rare these days.

Sampey5046

Established Member
I agree totally man! I may have it repainted the factory color one day. I have to many teenagers driving right now tho so no spare change laying around lol

LS WUT

Established Member
I agree totally man! I may have it repainted the factory color one day. I have to many teenagers driving right now tho so no spare change laying around lol
Love my some foxbody notch’s. I love my 88 coupe. She’s a fun car. I love an all black look, however I’m never opposed to some chrome wheels. I’ve got a mixture of wheels, and colors on my stuff haha. Welcome to the forum amigo! Feel free to share some more pictures

Sampey5046

Established Member
Love my some foxbody notch’s. I love my 88 coupe. She’s a fun car. I love an all black look, however I’m never opposed to some chrome wheels. I’ve got a mixture of wheels, and colors on my stuff haha. Welcome to the forum amigo! Feel free to share some more pictures

Attachments

• A752B67F-779A-4698-8F66-08EFD9BF2DFE.jpeg
    A752B67F-779A-4698-8F66-08EFD9BF2DFE.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 87

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Love the car @Sampey5046 ! However, I've never been a fan of the murdered out look. I think it takes away from the design of the car. When everything is black you can't see the details of the car.

But at least you have one. Wish I had a Fox Body in my collection.

Enjoy it brother!

Users who are viewing this thread