Fair Market Value 2003 30k mile Sonic Coupe?

dmaxk

Established Member
Forgive me in advance if this is posted in the wrong section but I am currently considering a 2003 Sonic Blue coupe with 30k miles. The car has an exhaust and tune nothing else is done to the car and its exterior condition is 9.5/10 interior 9.5/10. The interior is a parchment interior if that makes any difference!! What is the going rate for a car like this? The owner is looking to get $27,000 am I over paying? Thanks in advance for the help!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
you might get more of a feedback discussion in 'terminator talk'

basically all i have to say is: no one can never "overpay" for a terminator!

lol seriously though, there are alot of factors that go into a buying decision like this, and many times money by itself is not the only thing. best of luck!

MG0h3

Established Member
I think it might be a touch high. 30k isn’t that super low mileage that might bring 30-32.

Offer 25 and settle 26ish

Also what are your goals? Leave stock or mod?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
you might get more of a feedback discussion in 'terminator talk'

basically all i have to say is: no one can never "overpay" for a terminator!

lol seriously though, there are alot of factors that go into a buying decision like this, and many times money by itself is not the only thing. best of luck!
Yep, wrong section always. I’ll move it. Gets flipping old.

dmaxk

Established Member
Thanks for all the input I do appreciate it. Plans for the car are to mod. VMP or Whipple near future with supporting mods.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
24-25 sounds about right unless it's exactly the car your looking for. In that case it's your money so only you know.

dom418

Established Member
It’s a sellers market. Look in the market section. Almost every ad is a WTB. These aren’t getting easier to find, especially almost stock. SB brings a premium as well. Not sure if I’d let a couple grand stop me if the car was exactly what I wanted

HPLouis

Established Member
It’s a sellers market. Look in the market section. Almost every ad is a WTB. These aren’t getting easier to find, especially almost stock. SB brings a premium as well. Not sure if I’d let a couple grand stop me if the car was exactly what I wanted

I agree with this guy here. Someone else was checking out the car I just got. The seller was asking $34K and the other person offered $30K. The seller told him he'd get back to him. He then reached out to me and told me he'd take $31K. I didn't haggle or anything. I said OK, went to the bank and got the car early the next morning. I chatted with the other guy and he regrets it. He really wanted this car. Don't lose it fighting for a deal because if you want it, someone else will too.

lx347cid

Established Member
Yep i agree there are alot of wtb. So prices are only going to rise.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I don’t think prices will ever drop lower than they are right now. These are getting harder and harder to find. I think 27k is a fair price in this market.

Birchman1310

Established Member
I paid 27k for my Sonic coupe with 14k miles and minor bolt ons. I had been searching for over a year for the right car, and it finally showed up.....then he took it down and decided he wanted to keep it. I ended up annoying the hell out of him and offered 1k over asking to get what I wanted. Your money, but the right terminators are few and far between.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dmaxk

Established Member
Thanks again for all the help and insite! Planning to contacting the owner tomorrow and arrange to fly out.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Forgive me in advance if this is posted in the wrong section but I am currently considering a 2003 Sonic Blue coupe with 30k miles. The car has an exhaust and tune nothing else is done to the car and its exterior condition is 9.5/10 interior 9.5/10. The interior is a parchment interior if that makes any difference!! What is the going rate for a car like this? The owner is looking to get $27,000 am I over paying? Thanks in advance for the help!!
tune?

says who?

does car come with tuner?

what about an ad we could read..

not saying price is high..

some of us did buy new at just over that..

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Parchment might be rare but.....
Probably looks good on a purple car.
Just giving you a hard time, but for a great condition car $25k seems common now.
I miss my black '04.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread