Factory Eagle F1's

PSD_

Established Member
Are the factory tires worth anything? I have a set of 4. They are basically brand new. No cracks. I have tons of offers but I'm not sure what they are worth.
IMG_20200528_221820.jpeg
IMG_20200528_221838.jpeg

03 Metallic Silver Cobra #7124

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
There’s probably a huge demand for those! I’d definitely hold on and do some research on them. To a concourse collector those are probably gold. Along with silly gray oil filters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HPLouis

Established Member
There’s probably a huge demand for those! I’d definitely hold on and do some research on them. To a concourse collector those are probably gold. Along with silly gray oil filters

This right here. For Concours, these are worth their weight in gold.

HPLouis

Established Member
Let me give you an example. I was looking for an original, dated battery for my 2004. People were asking $1,500 for their battery.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Let me give you an example. I was looking for an original, dated battery for my 2004. People were asking $1,500 for their battery.

Exactly what I was talking about. When I bought my car at 12k miles it still had all 4 good years. I was stupid 22 year old who just said these tires don’t hook for shit and just went and did burn outs wherever I could on them just to wear them out faster and get my new tires. Regretting that now.

PSD_

Established Member
Wow thanks guys i'm glad I checked. Does anyone have a guess for their worth? Also I have the factory battery still in my car.....and it still works perfectly...guess ill be taking that out. $1500?? Maybe I can buy a fuel system with my battery lol. I even have two sets of air foil wipers and all the factory parts off of my 16k mile car.

PSD_

Established Member
I have everything but the eaton and pulley guard. he wanted 1500 for them so I passed. If anyone is needing stock parts let me know! The guy kept pretty much everything. Even the factory spark plugs.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I have a set with 7400 miles bagged in storage, curious to see how much they sell for.

lifter213

Established Member
hmm interesting. I still have my original tires as well. Never figured they were worth much. Still have the original wipers also

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I have everything but the eaton and pulley guard. he wanted 1500 for them so I passed. If anyone is needing stock parts let me know! The guy kept pretty much everything. Even the factory spark plugs.
Wow thanks guys i'm glad I checked. Does anyone have a guess for their worth? Also I have the factory battery still in my car.....and it still works perfectly...guess ill be taking that out. $1500?? Maybe I can buy a fuel system with my battery lol. I even have two sets of air foil wipers and all the factory parts off of my 16k mile car.

Is your battery a sight glass model. Shortly after production, I think the battery changed to no sight glass.

PSD_

Established Member
Yes it has the sight glass. I have not been able to verify the date. Does anyone know how read the date code? I'm 99% sure it's original but I don't exactly know what they look like. It has the raised motorctaft letters on the sides.

cj428mach

Established Member
I'd realistically try $800. I have my stock 7500 mile tires in the basement and I'm sure there is tons of others out there still. I think it'll be another 10 years before people are really looking for them to put on their trailered car show queen.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Of course they are. I would imagine anyone considering these as a purchase, would put them on at a show. After they would arrive.

Here’s the thing. Those tires at that age are dangerously oxidized and potentially dry-rotted. I learned this the hard way in a lifted F-350 many years ago.

How Old - and Dangerous - Are Your Tires? | Edmunds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread