Facebook -- It Begins

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
As much as I want to hate FB. Ive met so many of my friends through it. I'm a mountain biker and am apart of several mountain bike groups in my area. People post up saying where they are biking and invite anyone to join. Met some great people that I never would have met other wise. And I like to see how my friends are doing in life that I dont talk to very often.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Who cares? If the banned wanted to talk smack, they should've come to Smackdown like real OP's and threw down

They violated FB's overly sensitive policies. I doubt they were unaware of being on the edge.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Get..Off...Facebook..

I’ll never get why anyone is on there. Especially a grown man.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Found a place to live there.

tried Craigslist.. was garbage.. it’s hard to just Google rentals and find something halfway decent

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It gives everyone who thinks they are special, a way to tell everyone how special they are. I never got the idea of social media either. Who cares what I have to say? Nobody! It's the younger generation that had the fallacy that they are gifted, and people just need to hear them out!

Agree 100%. Dropped FB 7-8 years ago and never looked back. No Tweeter, Insta-dumb, Tik Tak...etc either.

I don't care what you had for lunch. I don't care what your dog did. I don't care that you farted in the elevator at work (although it would make me giggle). And finally, I don't care that you post things expecting me to actually give a damn. Live your life. Not everything needs to be public knowledge. Enjoy some privacy while you can.
Additionally, I've grown tired of getting "I had to send you a special text message, ya know, since you're not on FB for the invitation I sent out." So sorry to have put you out!

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
If 2011 dude didnt upgrade his blower and expected to keep up with a TVS, thats on him. My stock blower having ass knows my car isnt keeping up with a TVS.

Don't get me wrong, I love my 2011... but the 13 was way quicker. I loved that the 13 did 62mph in first gear, so when I did 0-60 pulls, I didn't have to shift. LOL

And just to stay on topic... **** FB! Ha!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
As much as I want to hate FB. Ive met so many of my friends through it. I'm a mountain biker and am apart of several mountain bike groups in my area. People post up saying where they are biking and invite anyone to join. Met some great people that I never would have met other wise. And I like to see how my friends are doing in life that I dont talk to very often.

WHAT? You use FB for a logical purpose? You don't troll like an angry 12 year old and then scream when you get suspended for violating the rules you agreed to? This is crazy talk!!!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
trust me they don't give a shit...I am member on two different FB GT500 groups, raptor groups etc. I have my 14GT and Fboat in my profile!

FRF raptor forum is good for shitposts and callouts. 95% of it is barely raptor related but still worth reading lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Some of you all are ****ing retarded. Go ahead and continue to support a site that is actively against your livelihood and that of your kids... a site that supports the political isle that wants to take away your rights and change the beautiful America that became just about every other country’s dream....

“because I can sell stuff and meet cool peeps”.... lol

I expect that kind of cucked shit out of the liberal and democrats of the site... but some of you right leaning folks are getting played like Nintendos...

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Some of you all are ****ing retarded. Go ahead and continue to support a site that is actively against your livelihood and that of your kids... a site that supports the political isle that wants to take away your rights and change the beautiful America that became just about every other country’s dream....

I expect that kind of cucked shit out of the liberal and democrats of the site... but some of you right leaning folks are getting played like Nintendos...

I didn't want to say something like this in my original post, but pretty much this...LMAO. This is spot on.

delvin.a

Established Member

Do you support government? Public Schooling? Voting? The government takes away your livelihood (regardless of party affiliation), public school is designed to turn your kids into worshippers of the government and voting is a scheme to get you to believe you have a say. Hopefully you support none of the items listed in my post or yours, cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread