Fabian's Feature | The Lethal Spotlight!

LethalJoe

Established Member
Lethal Performance customers, as well as employees, take great pride in their cars. Thats why we decided to put the spot light on a few of our employees. First up to bat is Fabian and his bagged S550 GT.

If you want to see more and follow his build, follow him on Instagram: @white_pwny

If you have any questions about his car or see a mod you like, give us a shout at 561-753-8105 and you might even get Fabian on the line. If he doesn't answer, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will get right back to you!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Lethal Performance customers, as well as employees, take great pride in their cars. Thats why we decided to put the spot light on a few of our employees. First up to bat is Fabian and his bagged S550 GT.

If you want to see more and follow his build, follow him on Instagram: @white_pwny

If you have any questions about his car or see a mod you like, give us a shout at 561-753-8105 and you might even get Fabian on the line. If he doesn't answer, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will get right back to you!

I know a Fabian.. Does this guy pronounce his name FAbian(with a strong A)? or Fabian(soft a)?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Good Question. I suppose it depends on who's talking to him. I know him only as Fabian but I'm sure others have said it otherwise, he'll respond either way lol.
I hear you. I called my friend Fabian with a strong A for a while and then found out I was wrong and he never said anything lol

Was curious since it is not a name you hear very often and quite French

Users who are viewing this thread