F1A Procharger, 8 Rib setup, IW Crank pulley

fastmach01

Cammed Mach FTW
Established Member
Im looking to sell my F1a setup. Im putting some bigger cams in the car and while apart im gonna change my setup. All piping is painted black. Comes with a custom made power pipe. Head unit has no oil leaks and no shaft play. Current has a 8 rib RR 4.15 pulley on it. Has the Big red open race valve. Come with 3 core intercooler but its the older cast style still works great.
Machenginebay2.jpg

MachEnginebay.jpg

Also have a full GI Joe 8 rib setup. Thump RRR tension. and a Innovators West 10% OD crank pulley. I also have a stock 8 rib pulley also.
Supercharger kit will come with all piping, intercooler, nuts bolts, bracket etc. Im keeping the MAF.
Looking to get $3500 plus shipping for the supercharger setup or $4200 for everything which is supercharger setup, full 8 rib with thump racing tensioner, and iw crank pulley.
And for those interested will also have a mach front cover and intake manifold also.
Video of car on dyno 009fc85e.mp4 video by fastmach01 - Photobucket

fastmach01

Cammed Mach FTW
Established Member
I think you might need a different bracket for the head unit to bolt to front cover...but im taking off my front cover and for an extra $100 everything will bolt up the same as my car. I would say yes since with the 4.15 pulley i am seeing around 15-16 psi. Im running 60lb inj and twin ford gt pumps

wikiweak

Established Member
Can I swap you a D1sc for the F1A headunit and cash. They are interchangable, same bolt pattern. So you would still have a complete kit. You would be my hero if you would do this. I would even pay shipping for both of us and make it worth your while.

It would be coming off an 01 cobra and was just rebuilt by procharger.about 1500 miles ago. I'm in dire need of an F1A as my D1 is running out of steam here at 6000ft.

Last edited:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Gl with sale, if this was 2 weeks ago it would be sold right now! But, I just bought new everything after looking for a month, dam!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread