F150 Coyote Difference

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
there are a few revisions to the front cover. i am pretty sure you just put a G at the end of the number from PBH and it will work. i will know for sure when my brackets come in tomorrow

Mystic_Cobra

Established Member
Yeah, PBH told me to buy a 2013 Mustang GT cover to replace the F150 cover which doesn't have the material (and mounting bosses) needed to mount the pulley brackets. I also think I'm going to need to install the Mustang windage tray which is listed as the oil pan gasket. From what I can tell they appear to be one part and the truck just has a gasket.
I should have mine within the week and will post back here.

Mystic_Cobra

Established Member
I did a complete build thread here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1012783-American-Iron-Coyote-Cobra-Swap

I ended up using a new Ford cover for the 2014 Mustang GT. The PBH instructions were very good. I also did end up using a new Mustang windage tray/gasket. Power steering is in the stock location with all the stock lines.

I won two regional races last month and placed third at NASA Nationals-East in August. I'm headed to VIR this weekend for my last AI race of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread