F/S Weld RTS

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Decided to go ahead and put these on the market. They are basically brand new with less than 100 miles on them with no burnouts or trip to a track. I bought a set of SVT wheels and am content with them.

Paid $2500 from JPC with $200 in shipping and relocation brackets. Looking for decent offer and would prefer a local pickup so that I don't end up losing too much on these just for trying them on.

They are 17" fronts with 15x10 rears. M&H 185/55R17 up front and M/T 275/50/15 ET Drag Radial on the back. Includes lug nuts and center caps.

IMG_20121010_124221.jpg

IMG_20121010_130601.jpg

IMG_20121010_185514.jpg

IMG_20121010_185450.jpg

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Not looking to separate or any trades right now. Maybe at some point if they don't move.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
They do clear. Not sure on the pad height. Bought them as a package from JPC

2011-2012 GT & 2007-2012 GT500 17" Weld RT-S Package

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Got an offer for $1200 shipped on the fronts. $1250 shipped and I may make it happen. PM me

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Got an offer for $1200 shipped on the fronts. $1250 shipped and I may make it happen. PM me

If you got an offer of 1200 for the fronts you should jump all over it. I can get the fronts for around 440 shipped a piece and I'm not sure what tires you have but I could put together a set up for less than 1200 shipped and they would be new.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
These are new. Front tires are more than you think. Mounting and balancing costs money also. Shipping cost money. If you aren't interested, move along. I don't have to feed them breakfast and posts like yours are the reason I really didn't even want to bother putting them up for sale on here.

Tire kickers. :rolleyes:

If you got an offer of 1200 for the fronts you should jump all over it. I can get the fronts for around 440 shipped a piece and I'm not sure what tires you have but I could put together a set up for less than 1200 shipped and they would be new.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Hey dick wad, look at my feedback and then take a look at yours. I buy and sell parts all the time here, no tire kicking. I just won't pay more than they are worth. The reason you don't sell on here is cause your trying to rip someone off. Take your bs 1200 offer and move on.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
From bcrawford67 via PM

"Ill give you $1200 shipped for the front wheels, center caps, and front lug nuts if you decide to separate. I have brand new rears and never got around to ordering my front wheel setup. As long as they are the 17x5 high pad wheel put me in line if you decide to split them up please. Thanks, Brian. Money is ready to go"

Look asshat, this IS my thread. If you don't want the wheels, move along.

Not trying to rip off anybody. Going to remove the add just b/c of shitheads like you. "I can get this for that"

I am not looking to make any money. JPC is a sponsor of this site. They had a great price. Everyone knows that price. I don't have to sell them. Looking to save that one person that needs that extra few bucks savings to put these on their car. But I am not giving them away.

If you are looking for a steal, move along.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Taking off the market. Going to use them some myself every other week or so before I take the loss and just sell or trade them later.

Thanks for any interest.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Decided to put these back up on the market b/c I don't think that I will ever put them back on the car. I don't track the car and just don't have a use for them. They have been in the original boxes from JPC other than the one test drive.

$2000 shipped firm.

Users who are viewing this thread