• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

F/S Trufiber a70 saleen extreme replica hood

Discussion in 'Terminator Parts Buy/Sell' started by Blkkbgt, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Blkkbgt

Blkkbgt Well-Known Member Established Member

I have an unpainted new saleen extreme replica hood for sale, asking 500. I am located in Sacramento CA. I am not willing to ship this hood due to cost.

I am open to trades for an OEM or cervinis 03/04 cobra hood or a cervinis cowl hood.

Please do not contact me with lowball offers or wanting to trade your piece of junk hood that was involved in a rollover.
    Lastly the hoods listed are the only ones I am willing to trade for.

*Edit* I am also open to a partial trade with cash from me for a T56 swap.
    Thanks.

Change 2.

I am open to trading hoods via shipping. The way this would work is we would both be responsible for the shipping cost of each hood.

I believe the easiest way is for one person to find a hood box and ship their hood. The other person would then place their hood in the box and return it on their dime.

With this said I am far more open to trading for an O.E. terminator hood then either cervinis hoods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 4:40 PM
    94 Cobra R likes this.
  2. IronSnake

IronSnake Permanently apathetic Established Member

Very cool hood. If you weren't on the exact opposite side of the continent, I would trade you my OEM 03 Hood. Oh well. GLWS!

94 Cobra R and Blkkbgt like this.
  3. Blkkbgt

Bump for Edit.

4. Blkkbgt

Change 2.

I am open to trading hoods via shipping. The way this would work is we would both be responsible for the shipping cost of each hood.

I believe the easiest way is for one person to find a hood box and ship their hood. The other person would then place their hood in the box and return it on their dime.

With this said I am far more open to trading for an O.E. terminator hood then either cervinis hoods.